Jennifer McClure, @CincyRecruiter, did an amazing job of making videos with thought leaders at the SHRM Conference in New Orleans. [ I aspire to get to video. : ) ] In the video I feature here, she interviews Matthew Adam, Vice-President and Chief Talent Strategist at NAS Recruitment Communications. I had the pleasure of joining the NAS team for dinner on Tuesday night after the Sheryl Crow concert. What a great group of talented individuals.
The reason I wanted to share this quick video is because he goes to the heart of the matter when it comes to job seeker’s expectations. This is the quote regarding candidate experience that I wholeheartedly agree with.
“You know, a couple of years ago you were considered leading edge if a candidate could apply on your website. Today that’s a baseline expectation. And if you don’t have that, you’re years behind the curve.” – Matthew Adam, NAS
As a reminder, Cool Works is not just about jobs in great places, we also have our own applicant tracking system (ATS) called Staffing Center that helps many employers, from family-run ranches to large corporations like Aramark and Princess Tours, ski resorts like Deer Valley, to even a hospital, manage their employment applications.
Some benefits of using the Staffing Center:
- We customize the look and feel of the application to match the employer’s branding.
- We provide a dynamically updated job list.
- You receive excellent customer service and support from me. ; )
- You can have an unlimited number of users with access to departments as you see fit.
- You can export the data so you can analyze what is and is not working in your recruiting.
- You can be green by using less paper in your hiring process!
Along with our applicant tracking system, we also create customizable EEO tracking forms and reference check forms. Take some work out of your hiring process and get on board with the Staffing Center. Job seekers are getting savvier all of the time. Don’t be left behind.
We’d love to show you more. Email to arrange a live demo.