Jason Moore – Zero to Travel Podcast
Finding fun seasonal work is one of the best ways to kickstart any adventure.
For many people one seasonal job turns into a way of life. Yes, a job washing dishes or pumping gas could change your life (seriously!). Bill graciously shares how it changed his, and some fantastic advice as well.
Give this travel podcast a listen and you’ll learn:
- How seasonal jobs can transform your life in many ways
- Why pumping gas in Yellowstone National Park changed Bill’s life forever
- What you can do to stand out from other candidates
- Why seasonal jobs can be a great option for anybody of any age
- Which visas to look into if you want to work in the USA but are not a citizen
- How seasonal work can support your travels
- Tips on which jobs will help you save more money
- And much more!…