Work in the USA

Oxbow Bend, Snake River

Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming

Most of the employers who advertise on are based in the US. By law, non US-citizens must secure authorization to work in the US. University students and recent graduates may want to research the J-1Visa, known as the Work and Travel Visa.

US employers hiring seasonally typically work with a Designated Sponsoring Agency that is authorized to assist in securing the Work and Travel Visa. Work and Travel Visas are limited in number and are part of a program to promote mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries by educational and cultural exchanges. Generally, participants are University Students with a holiday break from studies in their home country.

next-section ?>