Be a part of an authentic Colorado experience!
Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort and Spa is a highly regarded and environmentally friendly year-round resort in the heart of the Colorado Rockies.
We're located on 6000 acres of private wilderness, 65 miles west of Denver, 15 minutes from Winter Park Ski Resort, at the base of the Continental Divide.
About Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa
We offer seasonal and year-round positions in Guest Services, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage and Sales with competitive compensation and benefits.
Guest services include upscale accommodations, locally sourced fine dining options, and an array of year-round activities for anyone who appreciates the outdoors. Our guests love us for our laid back luxury and our staff loves the natural beauty and adventure all around.
Our Company Philosophy
- We believe that emphasizing the personal touch--from the service and amenities we provide to the facilities we build-- enhances our guests’ experiences.
- We believe that a natural, outdoor experience can restore the body and the soul.
- natural beauty that surrounds us.
- We believe that business should be fun.
- We believe that giving back to the community adds to the success of the community, the company and our employees.
- We believe that surrounding oneself with creativity and beauty is important in nurturing the mind and spirit.
- We believe that good health is essential to a good life.
We and have stables, five restaurants, our own Wagyu beef heard, spa, Nordic trail system, and the second longest zip line in Colorado. We host weddings, corporate retreats, family reunions, and leisure travelers from around the World. Our portfolio also includes two Inns in the town of Winter Park, Vasquez Creek Inn and Trailhead Inn.
"Great employees provide the difference between a beautiful place and a beautiful place that's memorable because of the people who work there."
~ Bob Fanch, Owner of Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort and Spa
Our ideal candidate has a passion for the outdoors, is environmentally conscious, has a positive and professional attitude, and enjoys the simple pleasures of living in a small mountain community.
Room and Board
Working and living at Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa
We do offer subsidized employee housing on a first-come, first serve basis for employees of Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa.
- All rooms are shared bedrooms and vary from $250-$300 per month
- All utilities, including water, sewer, electric, heat, Wi-Fi, laundry, snowplowing and trash removal are included in the rental price.
- The employee house includes a common area kitchen and living room and shared laundry facilities.
- Linens are provided. Beds are twin size.
- The employee house is located 1.5 miles from the Ranch.
If you would prefer to find your own accommodations, the best sources to find housing in the area are craigslist.org or skyhidailynews.com. Be sure to check the towns of Winter Park, Fraser, Tabernash, and Granby, which are within 20 minutes driving distance to the Ranch.
More than just a beautiful scenery, Our seasonal and part-time staff receive the following perks throughout our property:
- 50% discount on season pass to Winter Park Ski Resort
- Complimentary shift meal per day
- Complimentary use of cross-country ski and mountain bike trails
- Complimentary equipment rentals (nordic skis, snowshoes, fly-fishing)
- Complimentary lessons (fly fishing, skiing, mountain biking)
- Complimentary wagon rides and sleigh rides at the stables
- Complimentary yoga classes on select days
- 25% discount on spa services and retail
- $50 spa treatments on select days
- 25% discount in restaurants
- 25% discount at Zach's Mercantile (hard goods & soft goods)
- 25% discount on fly fishing tours
- 25% off horseback rides
- 25% discount on mountain bike rentals
- Discounted zip line tours
- Discounted lodging rates for friends and family
- Monthly employee events
Fun is around every corner at Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa. We have multiple activities on the property and in the surrounding community to keep you busy year round.
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Zip Lining
- Fly Fishing
- Rafting / Kayaking
- SUP Yoga
- Mountain Biking
We are currently hiring enthusiastic applicants who want to work in a place that truly takes your breath away.
We are passionate about guest service, and seek those who want to experience year round and seasonal employment in departments such as Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, Guest Services and more.
Looking for employment immediately? Here's our hot list -
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
- Event Services Manager
- Banquet Cook Supervisor
- Spa Supervisor
- Spa Receptionist
- Massage Therapist
- Guest Service Agent
- Commons Housekeeper
- Line Cook
- AM Server
- Back Server
Do you see yourself here?
To view these available positions and additional job details, as well as other opportunities, please view our job list.
Coming soon May 2017! Please inquire by email about these positions.