Imagine Your Impact!
Cottam's Ski Shops is a family owned business with over 40 years of experience outfitting every snow sport enthusiast from beginners to pros! With locations in Taos, Taos Ski Valley, and Ski Santa Fe, we serve all of Northern New Mexico. We’re looking forward to a spectacular winter with a 2600 feet vertical drop, riding the new Terrain Park at TSV, freshies on 110 trails, and 1300 ac...
With locations in Taos, Taos Ski Valley, and Ski Santa Fe, we serve all of Northern New Mexico.
About Aramark - Yosemite Hospitality
Surrounded by natural beauty, seemingly endless wilderness, sheer cliffs and remarkable tranquility, a spirit of discovery will well up inside you.
With a multitude of restaurants and hotels, and a year-round rotation of events and activities, Yosemite has endless opportunities! During winter seasons, snow sports are available, including skiing and snowboarding.
If you are new to our Yosemite operations, we encourage you to read on.
If you are familiar with us, and are ready to apply, please click APPLY NOW below.
Room and Board
Housing rates vary based on position and the type of housing available.
If you are new to Yosemite, plan on very basic accommodations, including wall tents and rustic cabins.
Room sizes vary between buildings and properties, however, for the most part rooms are considered small and you will have 1-2 roommates. Please plan accordingly.
We offer discounts on most food operations in the park and at grocery stores (exceptions apply). We also offer community kitchens for those who prefer to cook for themselves.
Getting Here and Getting Around
If you are flying, there are a few airports approximately 2-5 hours away, including Fresno International Airport, Sacramento International Airport, and San Jose International Airport.
Public transportation from these airports is available at different rates; plan ahead as some trips can take up to 6 hours.
There are free shuttles that transport you around the Yosemite Valley, and a low-cost bus system for nearby communities. Tickets, routes and scheduled can be found at www.YARTS.com.
Employees are also welcome to drive to the park, but please note that parking is extremely limited, especially in the busy summer season. We encourage associates to enjoy the beautiful surroundings and walk to and from work. In addition, the park is set up with miles of bike paths, biking is highly encouraged.
Make sure to register with the Housing Department if you plan to bring your own vehicle.
- Movie Night
- Hiking Trips
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Softball Tournaments
- Out-of-Park Trips
- Bicycle Riding & Rafting Trips
- Wellness Classes
- Karaoke Night
- Billiards & Ping Pong
- Yosemite Clean Up Day
- Lodging (Front Desk, Housekeeping, Bell Staff, Doormen)
- Culinary (Sous Chefs, Cooks, Pastry, Prep)
- Food and Beverage (Servers, Bartenders, Baristas, Bussers, Hosts, Cooks, Bakers, Dishwashers, Managers)
- Tours (CDL Drivers, Tour Guides, Transportation Services)
- Activities (Hiking Guides, Climbing Instructors, Nordic and Alpine Ski Instructors, Rafting Staff, High Sierra Camp Staff)
- Retail (Sales Agents, Warehouse Staff)
- Maintenance (General Maintenance, Electricians, Plumbers, Gardeners, Mechanics, Groomer, Parts Specialists)
- Office/Administrative (Accounting, Clerical)
- Human Resources & Employee Services (Hiring, Recruiting, Benefits Specialist, HR Generalists, Employee Housing, Employee Recreation)
See a complete list of available positions with additional details and job descriptions using the APPLY NOW link below!
Yosemite Hospitality, a subsidiary of Aramark, Inc, assumed Yosemite concession operations, effective March 1, 2016.
How to Apply
Learn more about our location, jobs, benefits and more.
For a complete list of positions with descriptions and our on-line application, click APPLY HERE below.