Learn, Drive, and Thrive - Join the 2019 Yosemite Transportation Team!
Jobs in the Spotlight
- Lodging (Front Desk, Housekeeping, Bell Staff, Doormen)
- Culinary (Sous Chefs, Cooks, Pastry, Prep)
- Food and Beverage (Servers, Bartenders, Baristas, Bussers, Hosts, Cooks, Bakers, Dishwashers, Managers)
- Tours (CDL Drivers, Tour Guides, Transportation Services)
- Activities (Hiking Guides, Climbing Instructors, Nordic and Alpine Ski Instructors, Rafting Staff, High Sierra Camp Staff)
- Retail (Sales Agents, Warehouse Staff)
- Maintenance (General Maintenance, Electricians, Plumbers, Gardeners, Mechanics, Groomer, Parts Specialists)
- Office/Administrative (Accounting, Clerical)
- Human Resources & Employee Services (Hiring, Recruiting, Benefits Specialist, HR Generalists, Employee Housing, Employee Recreation)
See a complete list of available positions with additional details and job descriptions using the APPLY NOW link below!
Yosemite Hospitality, a subsidiary of Aramark, Inc, assumed Yosemite concession operations, effective March 1, 2016.
How to Apply
Learn more about our location, jobs, benefits and more.
For a complete list of positions with descriptions and our online application, click APPLY HERE below. Or visit our website at www.yosemitehospitalityjobs.com.
Aramark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.