Explore Zion's Wonders - Free housing available through December 14, 2022!
Join us and experience the opportunity to work, live, and play in one of the most Beautiful Places on Earth. Make new friends, develop new job skills and discover things about yourself and the environment around you.
Zion Lodge is located inside Zion Lodge National Park, Utah. Approximately 3 hours from Las Vegas and 5 and a half hours from Salt Lake City.
About Zion National Park
Zion Lodge operates year-round and stays busy throughout the year.
We are currently looking for applicants who can join us for the 2022 season and experience all that Zion has to offer in this Crown Jewel of the Southwest National Parks!
Located at the junction of the Colorado Plateau, Great Basin, and Mojave Desert regions, Zion is an incredibly beautiful national park with picturesque views from the Virgin River to the Narrows. Zion translates to "place of peace and refuge."
During peak season from March to November, Zion National Park welcomes 4.2 million annual visitors. Xanterra employs up to 170 employees and operates the Zion Lodge totaling 122 rooms, 2 dining establishments and a retail outlet.
The Employee Experience
You will be living in one of the most beautiful places on earth, surrounded by nature and peacefulness. Zion Lodge is located in a very remote area. If you are looking for an uncrowded, casual, small community-type atmosphere, you will find the park enjoyable.
Our most successful team members have several things in common:
- Adventurous nature: One of the bragging rights of working in a National Park is you get to say “I live where you vacation!”
- Desire for community: You’ll find a sense of belonging living in a community and make lifelong friendships. Your friends, co-workers, and neighbors come from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Strong work ethic: During the peak season, the number of visitors and tour groups increases dramatically. Be ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive, contagious attitude
- Longing for a simpler way of life: Embrace life without constant phone and internet connectivity.
If you share a passion for exploring Zion National Park and offering top-level service to all guests, consider working at Zion National Park.
Room and Board
Free housing available through December 14, 2022!
On-site dormitory housing is shared with at least one to two other people. Management determines room assignments. Couples' housing is available on a limited basis and is not guaranteed. Bedding and towels are provided. Laundry facilities and utilities are free, but you must provide your own laundry soap. Satellite TV and DVD players are available in designated areas.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are offered every day in the employee dining room (EDR). The menu cycle offers a wide variety of options including hot entrees, salad bar, fruits, desserts and beverages.
Zion offers on-property housing, employee discounts, and the experience of living in a national park.
- Extremely Discounted Meal Plan
- Employee Housing
- Endless Opportunities to Explore Zion National Park
- Lodging Discount - 50% off Best Available Rate
- 30-40% Retail Discount at Xanterra Parks
- Discounts at Xanterra Adventure Companies
- 20-30% Food and Beverage Discounts at Xanterra Parks
- 20-60% Discount on Entertainment through TicketsAtWork.com
- 15% Verizon Phone Service/Products Discount
- $350 Referral Bonus
- Wellness Programs and Health Fairs
- Planned Activities and Trips
- Learning and Development
- Free Laundry Facilities
Getting Here and Getting Around
Free parking is available in employee areas. HR needs to see proof of insurance and registration information upon arrival in order to get employees a parking permit that grants them access to the restricted canyon.
Activities available at Zion Canyon include backcountry camping, canyoneering, rock climbing, hiking, horseback riding, bird watching, swimming, tubing, photography and bicycling, just to name a few. All this nestled on the floor of Zion Canyon, an oasis in a desert environment with precipitous canyon walls and massive monoliths sculpted by the ceaseless action of the Virgin River.
Self-motivated employees will find an abundance of activities to occupy their free time.
Other recreational opportunities vary but include exercise and game rooms, group sports, monthly gatherings, raft trips, picnics, and shopping trips.
How to Apply
Please click APPLY HERE to view and complete our online application.