More Animals & Cooler Temperatures. Live & Work In Yellowstone This Fall!
Jobs in the Spotlight
As the primary concessionaire in Yellowstone, and a part of the Xanterra Travel Collection family, we invite you to embrace a “naturally different” lifestyle that allows you to live, work, and explore in one of the most beautiful places on earth! Our team members are part of a welcoming community who work hard, share a passion for the environment, and enjoy creating memorable experiences for guests.
Those who work here can tell stories of adventure, life-changing experiences, professional evolution, and lifelong friendships. You’ll have a unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to engage with various cultures, gain invaluable career experience, and create the life you want to live. Yellowstone truly is an inspiring place to live, work, and explore.
So, are you looking for an employment experience that is Naturally Different than many other traditional companies? If so, apply with Yellowstone National Park Lodges today.
Spend fall 2019 working in Yellowstone National Park! Multiple jobs in Yellowstone are available this August through October and there are lots of reasons why working in the national park during this blissful season is an incredible opportunity.
If living, working, and exploring in Yellowstone during the fall sounds intriguing and exciting to you, please read on or check out our website.
Positions start at 40 hours per week (time and a half is paid above 40 hours). Your job may vary based on your experience level as well as the business needs of Yellowstone National Park Lodges:
- Kitchen crew (prep, set-up, service, clean up, and restocking of food service areas)
- Room attendant (clean and prepare guest rooms)
- Laundry (wash, dry, fold, count, and sort sheets, towels, blankets, tablecloths, napkins and more)
- Front of the House – Host, Server, Server Assistant (provide excellent guest service in an efficient manner)
- Cooks (prep, set-up, service, clean up, and restocking of cooks line and appropriate prep areas)
View Job Description
- Living in the world’s first National Park
- Experiencing Yellowstone's transition into fall (less people, more animals)
- Low-cost housing (dormitory style) and meals (cafeteria style) provided
- Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth) provided
- Free Employee Recreation Program (hiking, photography, fishing, camping, wildlife watching, and more!)
- Exclusive discounts in and around Yellowstone
High volume, fast-paced and fun! Join our Back of the House team in Yellowstone National Park!
We operate 30+ restaurants within the park that range from fast-casual to fine dining. Each of these operations functions at high volume levels in order to accommodate the millions of visitors the park sees annually. We strive to use local and/or organic ingredients whenever possible, for both guest and employee meals. In fact, 60% of our menu is sustainable! If you are interested in starting or enhancing your food and beverage career, Yellowstone is a great place to start.
Apply now for a cook or kitchen staff position.View Job Description
If the idea of being one of the people who keeps Yellowstone up and running seems right, this may be the department for you. Our Maintenance department plays one of the most important roles in Yellowstone. From famous historic lodges to modern hotels, our crews rise to the challenge of opening, maintaining, and closing facilities in all seven park locations that welcome four million annual guests. Engineering and Maintenance does it all, from troubleshooting to repairs to installations of fixtures and equipment, as well as keeping facilities maintained to our highest standards. Hands-on skills are needed to get the job done right.
We are hiring for:
Year-Round PositionsView Job Description