Montana's Premier Luxury Ranch
The Resort at Paws Up is America’s premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000 acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West with constant innovation and evolution to deliver the quintessential luxury experience for affluent and influential travelers from all over the world. It’s a family owned and award-winning destination that truly inspires.
John Steinbeck once said, “I’m in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection. But with Montana it is love. And it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it.” We invite you to fall in love with Montana as you work under the Big Sky day after day, delivering memorable experiences to interesting guests from around the globe.
About The Resort at Paws Up
If you have a natural desire to be hospitable, can start a friendly conversation with a total stranger, enjoy the outdoors, crave adventure, have a strong work ethic, possess an innate desire to make a difference and are personable and friendly, then Paws Up is a good fit for you!
The predominant post-vacation sentiment expressed by our guests is the excellent service they received from our staff. At Paws Up, we invest a lot in our employees with professional training, competitive pay and seasonal privileges. Our staff members gain the valuable experience that comes with helping travelers discover the resort, and the great state of Montana.
The Employee Experience
- Q: What makes The Resort at Paws Up The Last Best Place?
- A: The Resort at Paws Up is America’s premier luxury ranch resort that spans 37,000 acres. Paws Up delivers an individualized, luxury experience for affluent guests from all over the world. Few resorts in North America can compete with Paws Up’s level of luxury, commitment to personalized service, delectable cuisine, diverse offering
- Q: Would Paws Up be a good fit for me?
- A: We’re looking for people who have the desire to extend genuine, heartfelt hospitality and comfort to our guests. If you would like to bring your passion for service, individuality, personality and focus to work with you every day,
- Q: What is the work season?
- A: The Resort at Paws Up is a year-round resort and offers year-round and seasonal employment. The peak season of summer starts in April/May and ends in October. Seasonal team members should be available to work
- Q: What seasonal positions are offered?
- A: The Resort at Paws Up offers full-time and part-time positions during the seasons, including Activities, Culinary, Glamping, Guest Services, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage, Maintenance, Ranch Operations, Retail, Spa and
- Q: Where is Paws Up located?
- A: The Resort at Paws Up is located 35 minutes northeast of Missoula, Montana, in Greenough—a little town
- Q: Should I bring my own car?
- A: We highly encourage employees to bring their own cars due to the proximity of The Resort to the neighboring cities and towns and seasonal employee accommodations. This will aid in your own exploration of Montana on your days off as well.
Our Brand Statement is simple: Paws Up is a one-of-a-kind resort designed to deliver memories that will last a lifetime. Paws Up provides an authentic, unique, and exhilarating experience of the unspoiled American West - unpretentious, uncompromising, and incomparable. Become part of the team that brings this vision to life. The Resort at Paws Up® is always seeking qualified team members who have a passion for people and who wish to be part of an exceptional team while delivering a five-star guest experience.
Room and Board
We have limited subsidized housing available for our seasonal staff. Corporate housing for year round management positions are subject to availability. The Resort at Paws Up offers great benefits, including shuttle opportunities from Missoula, Montana, and carpool reimbursement, free lunches, employee discounts and more.
- Free shuttle service to and from Missoula. A scheduled shuttle will transport employees at different times of the day
- Carpool reimbursement program
- Complimentary lunch
- Employee housing. Availability is limited
- Discounts on activities, retail, spa and dining
- Seasonal privileges may vary depending on department, availability and shift patterns
Getting Here and Getting Around
We are located approximately 30 miles east of Missoula and its airport. Carpooling and employee shuttle service is available. We recommend private transportation to enjoy the rest of the area.
We offer all that is awesome to Montana... Hiking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, fly fishing, snow shoeing and various other summer & winter seasonal activities.
How to Apply
To apply, please click APPLY HERE or visit OUR CAREERS PAGE for a current listing of open positions and to submit an online application.
We are monitoring the developments with Covid closely and are planning on our season kicking off mid-May. Please continue to apply as we are actively interviewing during this time to line up the best candidates possible for our summer season and beyond!