Every year we hire nearly 200 seasonal employees to meet our summer seasonal needs. Some departments gear up in late March, while most job openings begin in early May and go through September, some extending into October. At a minimum, seasonal candidates are expected to be available through Sunday, September 25, 2022.
Positions in all of our departments will be available which include: Restaurants, Events, Hotel, Housekeeping, Retail, Spa, Marina, Guest Services, Grounds, Accounting and the Roche Harbor Market.
Housekeepers work with the Lodging department to clean guest rooms ranging from the hotel to four bedroom houses, in the laundry facilities and public areas. Must have an eye for detail to ensure an excellent guest experience.
- Ability to lift and move moderate weight
- Ability to bend at knees and climb stairs
- Remain on one's feet for extended periods of time
- Attention to detail
- Dedicated to providing excellent levels of job performance at a fast pace (based on guest check outs and check in)
- Must be able to work days and nights, weekends and holidays
1 year of seasonal housekeeping experience
Start: Mid August
End: Mid November (could be extended)
Employee housing is availableApply Now
How to Apply
If you're interested in an experience you'll remember for a lifetime, please complete our on-line application! If you are interested in the 2023 season, we are accepting applications starting October 10, 2022.
Thank You for your interest in Roche Harbor.