Live, Work, Play in the Tetons!
Enthusiastic and personable employees wanted to join us in one of the best places on Earth! With over 2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain and an average of 459 inches of snow in the winter, as well as an abundance of outdoor activities in the summer - our employees have a lot to take advantage of every day. We invite you to join our team!
About Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
The activities and atmosphere offer the perfect environment for an incredible winter at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. We invite you to join our team!
Our Summer season runs from May 21st - October 9th, 2022.
Talented people with a second-to-none service attitude have built an international reputation for Jackson Hole Mountain Resort as a friendly, relaxed, and intimate vacation destination unlike anywhere else in the world.
This warmth extends to the way we treat our employees by providing a great working environment, rewards for a job well done, and an atmosphere that encourages communication and trust at all levels.
Millions of visitors come to Jackson Hole; our intention is to make a difference in their vacation experience one day or one moment at a time.
The Employee Experience
Jackson Hole is a community like none other - the people are friendly, the guests are excited to be there, and the scenery is amazing. In this community there is great public transportation provided by the START Bus, easily accessible grocery stores, shopping, movie theaters, restaurants, and outdoor and indoor activities to do in your free time.
In addition to getting to live in this great community, working for Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) allows you to be a part of all of the excitement. What could be better than a free winter ski/snowboard pass or a free summer bike park pass and sightseeing pass to put to use during your workday! With discounts on food & beverage, retail and rentals throughout the Jackson Hole valley, as well as a myriad of other benefits, JHMR employees get to take advantage of everything there is to offer here. A common thing we hear is that people will move here for a season, and are still living here 20 years later!
We are committed to keeping our employees and guests safe. Please check out our COVID-19 procedures to see the measures we're taking.
Talented people with a second-to-none service attitude have built an international reputation for Jackson Hole Mountain Resort as a friendly, relaxed and intimate vacation destination unlike anywhere else in the world. The ideal candidate for the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is committed to our Purpose and Values in addition to providing superior guest service to every visitor.
JHMR Purpose: To enrich the lives of our guests, employees, and community through premium, authentic, and memorable big mountain experiences that result in a deep and lasting connection to Jackson Hole.
JHMR Values: Community Connected, Guest Centric, Nature Grounded, Safety Focused, Integrity Minded, Lifestyle Driven.
Room and Board
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) has limited employee housing in the town of Jackson. Eligible candidates must work full-time (30 hours or more per week) in a department that has housing allocated.
Although there are a few different areas in the valley where you can live (Jackson WY, Kelly WY, Wilson WY, Teton Village WY, Alpine WY, and Victor ID) finding housing can be a tough process as it is in very high demand. However, this process is always worth the work! When you arrive you should expect to have enough money for first month's rent as well as a security deposit. Listed are additional resources to find housing in the Jackson Hole area:
- Radio Classifieds
- News & Guide Classifieds
- 22 Rents - Facebook Group
- Craigslist (not as widely used, but worth a shot)
Local hotels offer weekly or monthly rentals throughout the winter season. Please contact hotels directly.
Your benefits are an important part of your total compensation at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Employees are offered free or discounted use of all activities at the resort.
JHMR Employee Benefits*
- Free START Bus Pass & 100% reimbursement for commuter START Bus monthly & multi-day passes for Teton Valley or Star Valley routes
- Employee discounts at JHMR retail, rental, and food & beverage locations
- Discounts for employee's immediate family with Jackson Hole Resort Lodging accommodations
- Discounts on Mountain Sports School lessons & camps
- Discounts on children's ski school/camps and daycare
- Discounts with Jackson Hole Paragliding
- Discounts at the Teton Sports Club and other local fitness centers
- Discounts with Verizon Wireless
- Access to ‘pro-deals' through Expert Voice
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free ski/snowboard pass
- 50% discount at all other IKON & Mountain Collective resorts
- Free sightseeing access
- Free JH Bike Park access
... and more!
*Employee Benefits are subject to limitations and may change at any time, with or without notice, at the discretion of JHMR Management
Getting Here and Getting Around
There are multiple ways to get to Jackson Hole. There is an airport located in Jackson with cabs and shuttles that can take you to where you need to go upon arrival. There is also a shuttle that runs from Salt Lake City, UT to Jackson Hole.
If you do not have a car once you arrive in Jackson there is a bus (START Bus) that runs between the town of Jackson and Teton Village. This bus service also provides commuter transportation from Star Valley, WY and Teton Valley, Idaho, as well as a free Town Shuttle. With your employee pass, you can ride the Teton Village shuttle for free, and we will reimburse you for 50% of the cost for the commuter bus. A bike is always a great for of transportation too, as there are bike paths running throughout the valley.
There are endless sources of fun in Jackson Hole! Whether you enjoy skiing/snowboarding, snowshoeing, nordic skiing, biking, hiking, backpacking, rock climbing, paragliding, rafting, kayaking, canoeing, or fly fishing - Jackson Hole has it all!
- JHMR throws multiple employee events each season allowing employees to get to know each other.
- Just North of JHMR lies Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park is located approximately 50 miles away
- Located right in town is the beautiful Elk Refuge which offers daily sleigh rides during the winter so you can enjoy the scenery and wildlife.
- The local Snow King resort offers additional activities including night skiing, snow tubing, Cowboy Coaster, and mini golf course.
- During the summer there are weekly rodeos, county fairs, gallery tours and art fairs, farmer's markets, and half marathons and 5k Fun Run races.
How to Apply
You can find all our current openings on our employment page. Through that site you can apply for any position you are interested in.
Questions? You can stop by the HR office (3395 W Cody Lane, Teton Village WY), call us at (307)739-2728, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.