Recently named #1 Resort in Colorado and #12 in the World by Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards, and Travel & Leisure Best in the West, Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa is seeking associates that share our commitment of providing the highest level of service.
The following positions are now open and we are accepting applications for the 2020 Season!
Responsible for the oversight of Resort educational programming Curiosity Adventures. This essential role is dedicated to ensuring all guests of the resort, leisure or group have access to and are encouraged to participate in learning events and programs. Current educational programming includes dinosaur track tours, natural history and geology hikes, local history and anthropology discussions, mining history tours, and stargazing/night sky programming.View Job Description
Ensure all tours are conducted in a professional, safe and fun manner. Assist Adventure Services Manager in research for future activities and programs. Wilderness First Responder certification required.View Job Description
Transport guest luggage to/from guest rooms. Escort guests to rooms and inform guests of all hotel services and features. Responsible for attending to immediate needs of each guest upon arrival and follow through attention throughout stay. Thorough knowledge of all Resort services and amenities.View Job Description
Check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established hotel requirements. Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors.
Communicate services and amenities of the Resort to guests.
Communicate VIP arrivals to designated personnel for escort and delivery of amenities
Document and confirm reservations and cancellations.
Block rooms in system and follow though on designated requirements.
Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e. special requests, amenity delivery)
Resolve discrepancies on rooms status report with Housekeeping.
Process checkouts; resolve any late charges, present folio to guest and resolve any disputed charges; settle guest accounts.
Conduct group check-ins/outs
Assist all departments/executives in obtaining appropriate information regarding groups, inventory and guest information
Adhere to all cashiering procedures
Document pertinent information in log book
Assist in other Front Desk areas as assigned
Provide guest room tours
Legibly document maintenance needs on work orders and submit to Manager.
Other duties as reasonable requested
Experience in Hospitality Industry in similar position
Strong and effective communicator
Previous guest relations training
Ability to input and access information int he property management system/computers/point of sales systems.View Job Description
Responsible for the selling of goods and the processing and settlement of transactions. Provide customer service, restocking of goods, store cleanliness and maintenance.
View Job Description
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization.
- Pick up, count and maintain bank.
- Sell merchandise and enter sales and payments in the Point of Sale system.
- Operate point of sale system and maintain security of system.
- Open store and perform opening procedures.
- Maintain floor stock ensuring store is full stocked and neat in appearance.
- Unpack and inventory new shipments; price merchandise prior to placing on floor.
- Perform closing procedures; process end of shift checklist
- Other duties as reasonably requested.
Clean and maintain all items and surfaces in designated areas, ensuring hotel's standards of cleanliness; assist Room Attendants with guest rooms.View Job Description
Hiring to begin February for the 2015 Season Maintain and groom the interior/exterior grounds of the Resort, ensuring that the grounds are free of foliage and debris.View Job Description
Process all hotel bed linens, terry and food and beverage table linens by operating all laundry/dry cleaning machinery in accordance to hotel's standards.View Job Description
Ideal candidate will be currently based in Eastern United States feeder market to promote/sell to group market in Eastern United States region. Generate resort awareness through direct phone sales; direct sales calls, trade shows/networking groups.View Job Description
Clean and maintain all items and surfaces in designated areas, ensuring hotel's standards of cleanliness. Assist Room Attendants with Guest rooms.View Job Description
Assist Food & Beverage management team in all aspects of restaurant(s) and banquets. Directs, implements and maintains a service and management philosophy that serves as a guide to respective staff.View Job Description
Clean guest rooms as assigned, ensuring the hotel's established standards of cleanliness. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling guest requests or complaints. Ensures the confidentiality and security of all guest rooms.View Job Description
Food, beverage service in any of our five Food & Beverage outlets and/or banquet.View Job Description
Responsible for ensuring positive and friendly guest relations
- Assist in setup of spa retail and selling of spa merchandise.
- Familiar with resort spa packages, promotions, prices and rates
- Perform opening and/or closing procedures, schedule guest appointments
- Greet guests, verify medical releases from guests with applicable medical conditions
- Maintain clean, tidy locker rooms, jacuzzi's, saunas
- Assist spa service team in treatment rooms
- Spa laundry/linens
- Other duties as reasonably required
View Job Description
- Strong and effective communicator
- Professional presentation
- Experience in Hospitality Industry in similar position
- Previous guest relations training
- Experience with computer systems, scheduling
Assists in developing, leading and maintaining a progressive, exciting, specialty resort food program, incorporating healthy farm-to-table, produce, ingredients, and products.
View Job Description
- Exhibit organization, time management, cleanliness and awareness in regard to production, kitchen operations, food safety and HACCP guidelines.
- Adheres to resort specifications and standards in operating our dishwashing machines to wash designated restaurant and kitchen wares.
- Cleans and maintains equipment and dishwashing/kitchen/associate cafeteria/compactor/storage areas.
- Assists in washing pots, pans and other kitchen utensils/equipment.
- Completes other special cleaning projects as assigned.
Manages guest transportation, both leisure and group. Works closely with Sales & Marketing, Front desk and Adventure Services to ensure seamless guest transportation.View Job Description
Responsible for guest transportation both leisure and group. Works closely with Sales/Marketing, Front Desk and Adventure Services to ensure seamless guest transportation.View Job Description
How to Apply
To apply online at www.gatewaycanyons.com
Click on Resort pull down menu, then Careers.
To manually apply, from our website main page:
Click on Contact Us, then scroll down to bottom right corner Job Opportunities.
Print, complete and return your application:
Via Mail – P.O. Box 339, Gateway, CO 81522
Via Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Fax - 970.931.2823