What better time to escape a city and come work in a beautiful, remote area of Colorado?
Jobs in the Spotlight
The Resort is now accepting applications for the 2021 Season!!
Seasonal positions begin March 1, 2021 and run through November 30, 2021.
We would love to have you join our Team!!
Assist in managing Accounting and Financial Department functions as well as implement financial policies and procedures as developed by the Controller. Experience with broad range of financial, accounting & administrative activities to include strategic thinking/planning skills, budgeting/reporting
Check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established hotel requirements. Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors.
Communicate services and amenities of the Resort to guests.
Communicate VIP arrivals to designated personnel for escort and delivery of amenities
Document and confirm reservations and cancellations.
Block rooms in system and follow though on designated requirements.
Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e. special requests, amenity delivery)
Resolve discrepancies on rooms status report with Housekeeping.
Process checkouts; resolve any late charges, present folio to guest and resolve any disputed charges; settle guest accounts.
Conduct group check-ins/outs
Assist all departments/executives in obtaining appropriate information regarding groups, inventory and guest information
Adhere to all cashiering procedures
Document pertinent information in log book
Assist in other Front Desk areas as assigned
Provide guest room tours
Legibly document maintenance needs on work orders and submit to Manager.
Other duties as reasonable requested
Experience in Hospitality Industry in similar position
Strong and effective communicator
Previous guest relations training
Ability to input and access information int he property management system/computers/point of sales systems.
Clean and maintain all items and surfaces in designated areas, ensuring hotel's standards of cleanliness; assist Room Attendants with guest rooms.
Clean guest rooms as assigned, ensuring the hotel's established standards of cleanliness. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling guest requests or complaints. Ensures the confidentiality and security of all guest rooms.
Process all hotel bed linens, terry and food and beverage table linens by operating all laundry/dry cleaning machinery in accordance to hotel's standards.
Perform all coffee bar attendant duties. Provide excellent food and beverage service to patrons. Greeting guest, obtain beverage order, inform guest of specials, delivery of beverages.
Responsible for the selling of goods and the processing and settlement of transactions. Provide customer service, restocking of goods, store cleanliness and maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization.
- Pick up, count and maintain bank.
- Sell merchandise and enter sales and payments in the Point of Sale system.
- Operate point of sale system and maintain security of system.
- Open store and perform opening procedures.
- Maintain floor stock ensuring store is full stocked and neat in appearance.
- Unpack and inventory new shipments; price merchandise prior to placing on floor.
- Perform closing procedures; process end of shift checklist
- Other duties as reasonably requested.
Food, beverage service in any of our five Food & Beverage outlets and/or banquet.
All line staff. . .cooks, banquets, pantry, hot line, butcher, Garde Manger, Prep Cooks
Progressive farm to table culinary program embracing a from scratch mentality. Using locally sourced product while building on our own farming capabilities. We are seeking motivated, driven candidates looking to learn and grow while sharing their experience to build a culinary team. Culinary staff is expected to work clean and efficient, exhibit proper organizational skills, effective time management, follow proper food safety and sanitation requirements. We offer affordable on-site housing with competitive wages based on experience.
Assists in developing, leading and maintaining a progressive, exciting, specialty resort food program, incorporating healthy farm-to-table, produce, ingredients, and products.
- Exhibit organization, time management, cleanliness and awareness in regard to production, kitchen operations, food safety and HACCP guidelines.
- Adheres to resort specifications and standards in operating our dishwashing machines to wash designated restaurant and kitchen wares.
- Cleans and maintains equipment and dishwashing/kitchen/associate cafeteria/compactor/storage areas.
- Assists in washing pots, pans and other kitchen utensils/equipment.
- Completes other special cleaning projects as assigned.
Responsible for guest transportation both leisure and group. Works closely with Sales/Marketing, Front Desk and Adventure Services to ensure seamless guest transportation.
Ensure all tours are conducted in a professional, safe and fun manner. Assist Adventure Services Manager in research for future activities and programs. Wilderness First Responder certification required.
Responsible for ensuring positive and friendly guest relations
- Assist in setup of spa retail and selling of spa merchandise.
- Familiar with resort spa packages, promotions, prices and rates
- Perform opening and/or closing procedures, schedule guest appointments
- Greet guests, verify medical releases from guests with applicable medical conditions
- Maintain clean, tidy locker rooms, jacuzzi's, saunas
- Assist spa service team in treatment rooms
- Spa laundry/linens
- Other duties as reasonably required
- Strong and effective communicator
- Professional presentation
- Experience in Hospitality Industry in similar position
- Previous guest relations training
- Experience with computer systems, scheduling
Oversee our Paradox Grille specializing in upscale bar/grill and smokehouse cuisine. Works closely with the Resort Chef in leading a team of employees working in multiple outlets throughout the resort. Responsibilities can include, supervision of kitchen operations, training, creating and costing of menus, maintaining proper food storage, quality execution of all food going out to guests and maximizing employee morale and productivity.
Hiring to begin February for the 2015 Season Maintain and groom the interior/exterior grounds of the Resort, ensuring that the grounds are free of foliage and debris.
Focuses on heavy phone communication as well as delivering all food & beverage orders to guest rooms according to resort specifications. Assist servers in the dining room during service.
Assist in managing the kitchen in the absence of the Chef. Duties include ensuring smooth operations within the kitchen, maintaining food quality, assisting in safe and sanitary practices in the kitchen and maximizing associate morale and productivity.
How to Apply
To apply online at www.gatewaycanyons.com
Click on Resort pull down menu, then Careers.
To manually apply, from our website main page:
Click on Contact Us, then scroll down to bottom right corner Job Opportunities.
Print, complete and return your application:
Via Mail – P.O. Box 339, Gateway, CO 81522
Via Email – email@example.com
Via Fax - 970.931.2823