Promote All Your Jobs & Tell Your Story
Your Employer Profile allows you to advertise all of your job openings with a self-serve job list that you can update at any time. It’s also a window into your special magic kingdom and includes all the info necessary to help you target those job seekers that are the perfect fit for your operation.
You have space to describe your business, your company culture and values, the employee experience, your ideal candidate and necessary qualifications, your room & board situation, the recreational opportunities in your area that your seasonal staff can enjoy on their time off, and any special perks you may offer for the seasonal employee who’s ready, willing, and able to work hard and play hard, too!
Your Employer Profile gets job seekers applying for your current and upcoming openings and keeps you in front of potential employees who day-dream and make plans seasons or years in advance. You don’t want them to forget about just how awesome working for you for a season could be!
- The Profile gives you an on-going presence on the site and allows you to target like-minded and qualified candidates.
- You’ll receive a steady stream of applications/resumes.
- You can login anytime to update your job list so only your current openings display.
- Photos on your Profile take center stage. Your CoolWorks Profile captures the imagination with a slide show as the lead off. You have a beautiful, visual world, and a Profile provides the platform to share and captivate!
- Includes outbound links to your website and your online application (If you don’t have an online app, we can help with that, too!)
- A link to your Profile is displayed on all the relevant pages across CoolWorks.com as well as job seekers easily able to find it through search terms that match your content.
- Profiles receive additional exposure across our CoolWorks Social Media platforms.
- The CW Team will guide you through the process with industry insights and years of experience, offering a quick turn-around so you can get on with your recruiting efforts.
- Terms and cost:
- 1 month: $250
- 3 months: $450
- 6 months: $600
- 12 months: $1000
- Register now to get started!
Highlighted Job Ad
A Highlighted Job ads advertises a specific position. Have a job that requires some special attention, or is a little harder to fill than others? This ad is a good choice and appears across our site for 30 days.
- Promote ONE position/job title for your upcoming season or for year-round career positions.
- Delivers targeted and qualified applicants
- Cost: 30 days – $129
- Email us for more information on discounted package rates
- At a loss for words or time? Inquire about our writing services.
- If you have multiple positions to advertise, consider the Employer Profile or Help Wanted ad.
- Register and post a job now!
Help Wanted Ad
A Help Wanted ad lets you advertise multiple jobs, kick off your general recruiting, shine a spotlight on your Employer Profile, or get that boost of traffic when you need it the most! This ad appears across our site for one week.
A Featured Listing puts your Employer Profile, Highlighted Job or Help Wanted ad front and center capturing more attention and boosting your traffic.
- An enhanced and prominent visual ad that includes your logo, a photo and promo copy
- Increases traffic and response to your Employer Profile or job ads
- Premier placement on the CoolWorks homepage and at the top of all applicable category and job type pages
- Inquire for more details
Manage your Employment Application Process
The Staffing Center is a web-based applicant tracking system for effortlessly managing your Employment Application Process.
- Be more productive – stay organized, save time and money, work smarter!
- Customized online job application
- Comprehensive job list and job descriptions with easy and clear Click To Apply calls to action.
- Easy and fast to update your current openings.
- Great for seasonal or year-round employers, big or small – pricing based on staff size
- Learn more about the Staffing Center and see prices