Cedar Pass Lodge offers seasonal employment opportunities from mid-April to mid-October in beautiful Badlands National Park.
Positions average 25 - 40 hours per week. Some positions are available for a shorter seasonal commitment. Available positions include:
- Food and Beverage - FOH/BOH
- Front Desk
How to Apply
Before deciding to apply please read and understand the following rules and regulations for dormitory residents:
- Possession of firearms of any kind is prohibited.
- Cedar Pass Lodge is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. Possession of illegal drugs is prohibited. All employees are subject to pre-employment drug testing and once employed are subject to both random and for cause drug testing.
- Underage drinking is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- Dormitory quiet hours are 10 PM until 7 AM. All other hours are “subdued noise”, to respect those employees whose working hours require sleeping during daylight hours.
- Non-employees are not allowed in housing areas unless registered with the management and are accompanied by the employee that they are visiting. Overnight guests are not permitted in the housing area unless they have the approval of the general manager and human resources.
- Smoking will only be allowed in designated smoking areas.
Use the APPLY NOW button below to view our available positions, and access and submit our on-line employment application. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us!
Cedar Pass Lodge/Badlands Inn
20681 SD Highway 240
Interior, SD 57750
Phone: (605) 433-5516
Fax: (605) 433-5560