Current Job dates:
Currently recruiting for jobs that start between May 15th, 2024 and October 20th, 2024.
Accurately and efficiently prepare and portion food product. Also perform other duties in the area of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing for all menu item plates. End of season bonus based on performance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in ovens, grills, fryer, stovetop and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Assume 100% responsibility for quality of products served from the station.
- Understand and comply consistently with our standard portion size, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Portion food products prior to cooking to standard portion size and recipe specifications.
- Able to read and follow recipes provided.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station including equipment, walls and shelves.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Follow proper plate presentation.
- Handle, store and rotate food products properly.
- Assist in preparation assignments and understand food safety.
- Understand shelf life and cooling/thawing time and methods.
- Close the kitchen properly and follow closing procedures. Assist others.
How to Apply
Please send resume to email listed below. Please let us know what position you are interested in. We will reach out and arrange a teleconference. Please do not call at this time. We are closed and there isn't anyone to take the call. Thanks!