2024 summer season positions are available at Smith & Chandler and Firehole Trading Company. Smith & Chandler has been in business since the early 1900’s and has long been considered as the premier shop in West Yellowstone for upscale gift, apparel and outdoor lifestyle products. Firehole Trading Company is our newest addition and has a younger urban feel compared to Smith & Chandlers vintage feel. This is a fun work environment where you can enjoy meeting visitors from around the country and the world. We are looking for motivated, friendly & outgoing couples and individuals wanting to be a part of our sales team in West Yellowstone. Must have customer service skills and must be comfortable promoting sales and working with the public. • Positions are retail sales, including greet & assisting customers, operating the point of sales and credit card machines • Restocking & pricing merchandise • Light cleaning, including dusting and straightening • Assisting visitors with local information. Approx. 32-40 hrs/wk. @ $14.00/hr. Couples will have the same 2 consecutive days off. An RV site with full hook ups, wifi and cable TV or a fully furnished apartment will be provided for a small fee. These positions start mid April and last into October 2024. Please visit our website "www.ventureswestinc.com" to get more information and to fill out an application.
Job Opportunity at Smith & Chandler and Firehole Trading Company: Warehouse Associate
Why Work Here:
- Join a legendary shop with a rich history at Smith & Chandler.
- Be part of our exciting, urban-inspired Firehole Trading Company.
- Enjoy a dynamic team atmosphere in a unique Yellowstone gateway location.
- Strong team player with organizational and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented, capable of operating a hand truck, climbing ladders, and lifting 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills.
- Proven warehouse experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Receive and ship goods and materials.
- Organize stock and optimize warehouse space.
- Inspect products for defects.
- Fulfill transfer orders.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
- Approximately 32-40 hours per week at $14.00 per hour.
- Couples enjoy the same 2 consecutive days off.
- Private employee RV park with full hookup sites, Wi-Fi, TV, and a laundry facility available at $5.00 per day per person.
- Alternatively, shared furnished apartments are offered at $7.00 per day per person, with all utilities included.
- Positions start mid-April and continue through mid-October 2024.
Apply Today: Visit our website at www.ventureswestinc.com to learn more and submit your application. Embark on an exciting adventure with us!
Do you love a new adventure? Do you yearn to be outside? Have you ever dreamed of spending a summer on Yellowstone National Park’s doorstep? The park and the surrounding area abound with opportunities to hike to pristine back country waterfalls, fly fish for a native cutthroat in crystal-clear waters, photograph unique landscapes and wildlife, or kayak world-renowned rivers and lakes. The possible experiences are only limited by your imagination. Then we have the job for you! Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park and Cabins, located in West Yellowstone, MT, is the premier RV park in the area. We are currently accepting applications to be part of our amazing team for 2024. Our season runs May 1 until October 15. We are currently looking for an exceptional couple to be part of our Housekeeping team. You would be scheduled to work 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off, typically working 32 to 40 hours per week. All hours worked are compensated at a rate of $14.00/hr. RV site with full hookups is available at an employee discounted rate. Please visit: www.ventureswestinc.com to fill out an application.
How to Apply
Please apply online or contact - Buff in HR or Dianne, Retail Assistant Manager/Employee Recruiter.