Current Job dates:
Currently recruiting for jobs that start between May 24th, 2024 and October 14th, 2024.
Performs day end close process in PMS & POS. Checking for accuracy daily. Prepares summaries reflecting the hotel's financial performance for the day, files receipts and batch credit cards. Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front desk clerks. Following check in and checkout procedures. The Night Audit acts as manager on duty & security during overnight hours, and may be responsible for addressing noise complaints, contacting management & proper authorities if needed.
Reports to: Director of Front Office Operations
Education & Experience
- Previous experience in a customer service-related field preferred; front desk and/or accounting experience preferred
- Experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
- Must be proficient in usage of computer software and Windows-based programs. Experience with Opera PMS preferred
- Strong language communications skills, both verbal and written
11pm - 7am shift weekdays and weekends
- Comply at all times with Lighthouse Inn standards to encourage guest-service oriented operations in a safe and efficient manner
- Interact with guests and staff members in a friendly, professional, positive manner
- Have thorough knowledge of emergency and security procedures
- Attend meetings/training as required by management
- Issue room keys and sign in/out property and vehicle keys to approved staff
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and concierge services
- Log information from your shift for the next clerk to go over.
- Updated in house/arrival reports to departments
- Keep front desk & public lobby areas organized and clean
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities.
- Run end of day process in property management software (Opera) & POS
- Understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
- Perform check-in and check-out procedures.
- Act as security/bellhop/maintenance in evening. Checking the main buildings and property are secure throughout evening.
Supervise and motivate front of house staff to provide exceptional service to our guests. Responsible for daily operations of our busy oceanfront restaurant and banquet facility. Training, coaching and follow up on staff performance. Interact with restaurant and hotel guests in a friendly, hospitable, professional and positive manner. Monitor customer satisfaction and tactfully resolve guests concerns. Monitor and manage OpenTable reservations. Communicate with kitchen to ensure guest satisfaction. Complete daily reconciliation from server cash outs. Report to Dining room manager.
The Manager on Duty, (MOD) ensures operations run smoothly during pm shifts and that the standards and communications between departments are running efficiently. Responsibilities include but are not limited to leading and supervising the front office agents, and other department staff when management is not present; as well as addressing and resolving guest concerns & complaints. Ensuring all quality standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently applied. Responsible for providing prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all requests for guest room reservations, changes, cancellations, and information. Responsible for cash handling and deposits from all departments. Securing all public areas, main building offices & Kitchen
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Banquets
Must be able to work thru the end of September
Greet and seat guests in our oceanfront dining room. Assist in dining room service when needed, answer phones and manage restaurant reservations in OpenTable. You will be paid a minimum of $15.00 hour including tips.
Clean and reset tables Assist food servers
Prepare ala carte menu items. Pantry, Saute, and Grill stations
Prepare ala carte menu items for lunch service. Pantry, Saute, and Grill stations.
Your main responsibility is to the front desk and hotel guests. You are responsible for greeting the hotel and restaurant guests as they arrive at the hotel. Your job may require heavy lifting of bags and moving of tables and chairs and meeting room setup and breakdown. You are responsible for providing services to the hotel guests as requested. You will sometimes need to serve beverages to restaurant guests and a basic knowledge of preparing drinks is helpful. A strong background in excellent customer service is essential.
We are looking to hire Housekeepers to join our team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying front desk of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
Unfortunately we will not be applying for H2B workers this season.
- Keep guest rooms, facilities and common areas clean, sanitized and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
Typical Schedule 8am - 4:30pm, 7am - 4:00pm
Ensure the maintenance and upkeep of the oceanfront beach/lawn area including setup and breakdown. Assist guests courteously and efficiently according to Lighthouse Inns standards. Assist with beach lounge chairs, umbrellas, towel service, lawn games and guest/member beach check ins.
How to Apply
Applications may be filled out online through our website. Please note that an interview is required. A Zoom or FaceTime interview is available. Please call to arrange for an interview appointment after you have forwarded your application.
Please click the button below for an online application as well as a full list of positions and the season dates available for each position.