Current Job dates:
Currently recruiting for jobs that start between June 1st, 2024 and October 14th, 2024.
Utility workers maintain the overall cleanliness and sanitation of all kitchen and dining room utensils and operating equipment.
- Report to work as stipulated on the schedule and check station assignments.
- Set up station as required (dish machine, pot sinks, dish racks etc.).
- Properly wash all dishes, pots, and pans.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors.
- Properly store all equipment and kitchen utensils at the end of meal clean-up period.
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by Chef or Sous-chef
- Assist with all other station and prep when needed.
Line cooks are responsible for preparing and plating all menu items and special requests with proper garnishes. Must be able to make rational decisions in a timely manner while maintaining established quality standards.
- Report to work as schedule stipulates.
- Be knowledgeable of all menu items.
- Prep menu items and special requests.
- Responsible for complete set-up of assigned work station.
- Prepare and plate menu items and special requests.
- Set up and serve functions and help break down.
- Maintain sanitary work stations.
- Expedite food orders.
- Post-service cleanup of work area and kitchen.
- Check on and maintain par of basic stocks.
- Rotate, cover, and date all food items.
- Inventory and requisition food items for next day.
- Clean and organize refrigeration, freezers and dry storage areas.
- Prep for following day.
- Prep list complete and prep not completely empty for your day off.
- Other prep and tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Notify Sous-Chef of food shortages and equipment failures.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply online via the link below to follow the instructions to apply for the positions they are interested in.