More details about our jobs can be found on our employment page
Responsible for baking bread and filling our dessert case with sweet treats. Must have baking experience, be an early riser (night shift) and have excellent time management, multi-tasking, organizational and cleaning skills. 1 year experience required.
Pay: $14-16/hr + season end contract bonus up to $ 1/hr. Private housing available.View Job Description
Looking for a highly motivated individual excited and driven to lead, manage and grow our baking department, ideally long term-but not to the exclusion of.
Creativity a must and a minimum of two years experience required. Must be a professional, proficient in all aspects of baking, a solid base knowledge of breads and cake decorating. In charge of production, overall flow, time management, FIFO, ordering, organization and presentation of bake case, supervise/train bake staff all the while producing wonderful tasty things that will be showcased in our bakery case which is a must stop for many people in Denali and Alaskans!
Midnight shift. Private housing available. Two years of baking and management experience required.
Pay: 800.00/wk + tips + season end bonus of up to 1.00/hrView Job Description
You are the BACKBONE of the kitchen and the restaurant. Nothing moves forward without you :) And we will treat and respect you like the important person you deserve. Must have excellent cleaning/sanitation standards, able to bus tables with a smile, and assist in prep when needed. Physical stamina, positive attitude and the ability to work well with your team are required.
Pay: $12.00-14.00 + tips + end of season contract bonus up to $1/hr.View Job Description
If you have a passion for cooking and making people happy, WE WANT YOU! Everything tastes better when made with love. All cooks must be skilled in all aspects of the line including but not limited to sauté, fry, grill, steaks, pantry etc. Breakfast and dinner shifts available. Required: Two years of cooking experience.
Pay $14-17.00/hr DOE + tips + season end bonus up to $1/hr.View Job Description
Responsible for all aspects of prep, assisting the line cooks when busy, keeping the kitchen clean and some dishwashing. Does everything from chopping lettuce to making chili and slicing our house smoked turkey for our lunches. Looking for folks that want to advance their cooking experience and knowledge and with aspirations to be a line cook/chef.
Pay: 12-14.00/hr DOE + tips + 1.00/her season end bonus.View Job Description
In charge of our small but busy coffee station. Makes espresso drinks, assists breakfast servers with all coffee orders assembles lunches to go for our guests and maintains the take-out section of the lobby. Must be an early riser, have a good attitude and pour a good shot :)
Pay: 13-15.00/hr + tips (average 70.00 day)View Job Description
A working breakfast server that manages the morning flow and other breakfast servers and barista. Works closely with the PM Service Manager to help the cafe run smoothly. Must be professional, have an outgoing, positive personality and know that all good managers lead from the front. Some management experience required.
Pay: 12.00/hr + tips. Private housing available.View Job Description
Servers must be professional, understand the difference between hospitality and service, have a great attitude and work ethic, and be good ambassadors of “Creekside”. We believe that servers should take pride in being HOSPITALITY professionals and providing the highest quality experience for our guests starting from their very first interaction. As professionals, we’re genuinely concerned with making guests feel significant through our actions and behaviors and will have the integrity to relentlessly live the beliefs and values that make this possible.
Server candidates should have a minimum of two years of experience and command a high level of knowledge regarding food and beverage. This includes strong salesmanship abilities and extensive knowledge of menu ingredients, espresso, beer, and wine. Candidates must also possess a strong will to learn and develop throughout the duration of their employment at Creekside. Candidates with cicerone, sommelier, WSET, or other enhanced credentials will be given priority.
Cafe Hours: 5am-10pm.
Pay: $10/hr ( 3% tip out) + tipsView Job Description
Front Desk Agents are the face of Creekside and provide a first and lasting impression for our guests. Candidates must be enthusiastic, engaging, have a heart for hospitality and enjoy sales. Our motto, “where the guests become friends” starts with the front desk and is dependent on your positive attitude, knowledge of Denali area and excellent hospitality.
Compensation: $15-17/hr + Contract Bonus up to $1/hr Added bonus! As a tour salesperson, you are eligible for complimentary and discounted tours.
- A passion for hospitality (a step above customer service; hospitality comes from the heart and means we treat our guests like we are welcoming them to our home and make lasting connections so they leave with the experience of a lifetime!)
- A background in sales
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Must be passionate and willing to quickly become a “Denali Expert” for our guests
- Must possess good organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Ability to balance multiple duties and prioritize tasks
View Job Description
- Welcoming and checking in guests
- Provide information about the Denali Area
- Enhance guest experience by recommending and selling tours
- Communicate effectively with all departments
- Address and resolve guest feedback and communicate to supervisor
- Accommodate special requests and communicate to appropriate departments
- Willingness to work as a team and assist other departments when required
- You will be trained in all aspects of housekeeping and will be required to work 2 shifts a month.
- Checking out guests and invoicing them for stay and services
- Handle cash and credit payments and produce balanced daily paperwork
Our housekeeping team is a crucial part of the Creekside Crew! You are responsible for keeping our rooms and property up to the standards that have made us a destination property. Our housekeepers work hard during the day and have every night off to enjoy and explore the beautiful Denali area.
Compensation: $10-14/hr + Housekeeping Tip Pool and end of season bonus of up to $1/hr.
- Ability to work as a team and/or independently and maintain a high level of performance
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Possess physical stamina to be on feet, bend, squat, stretch and lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
View Job Description
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities throughout the property
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and cleaned to standards set by supervisor
- Notify supervisors of damages to rooms and inventory deficiencies
- Maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests
- Address reasonable complaints and requests with professionalism and patience
Cafe - Back of House
Cafe - Front of House
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!