A variety of jobs are available in the following departments:
- Management: We have positions open in our restaurant, retail stores and in employee services. Are you career oriented? Can you inspire, motivate and manage others? Review our positions.
- Food Service: Culinary positions for those who like to be behind the scenes and dining room positions for those folks who like to be out serving the guests face to face. We have a variety of Cook positions, Servers, Dishwashers, Bussers/Food Runners, etc.
- Retail Associates: We have Retail Clerk opportunities at Jordan Pond, Cadillac Mountain and Thunder Hole, as well as opportunities in our Retail Warehouse!
- Porters/Grounds: General cleaners and grounds workers at Jordan Pond House and in our employee dormitory.
- Employee Services: Help make your fellow employees stay more pleasant. We need Dorm Cooks, Resident Assistant's and Shuttle Drivers.
After reading through this information, check out our currently available positions by clicking APPLY HERE to review our JOB LIST. By clicking on a position title you will view the job description and you will have the opportunity to click on a link to apply for the position.
Our season is from May 1 - October 29.
● Promptly greet guests as they are seated providing required food amenities in a timely manner according to Company procedures
● Communicate in a timely and efficient manner with Servers and Hosts regarding guest needs and table availability to ensure extraordinary service
● Ensure alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages are served in accordance with Federal, State, Local regulations and Company procedures
● Assist servers as needed to provide exceptional guest service
● Thoroughly and professionally complete daily and weekly cleaning tasks
● Understand Company ISO (Environmental and Quality) management systems, Health and Safety standards, policies, goals and initiatives and meet the specific responsibilities within these areas
● Other duties per Duties Checklist and as requested- this position supports Hosts, Beverage station, Expo, and our Servers
● Adhere to the Company’s dishwashing procedures to ensure that all expectations regarding the cleaning, sanitizing and storing of dishware and utensils are met
● Work closely as a team with back of house kitchen staff to ensure that all kitchenware is cleaned in a timely, safe and efficient manner
● Organize items as they are cleaned, restock areas where items are stored
● Maintain cleanliness of work station, kitchen and food storage areas
● Complete daily and weekly cleaning assignments with a variety of guest questions and requests
● Follow all procedures outlined in department and health and safety manuals in accordance with company policies and follow proper use and storage of chemicals used to clean kitchen items
● Understand Company ISO (Environmental & Quality) management systems, policies, goals, and initiatives and meet the specific responsibilities within these areas
● Work as a busser, assuming all duties of that position, when not otherwise scheduled in the kitchen
● Other duties per Duties Checklist and as requested
Title: Retail Supervisor
Reports To: Retail Manager
Summary of Position:
Ensure that all retail staff meets or exceeds company expectations of performance. Actively participate in the recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training of all Retail Associates and mentor staff to ensure understanding of Company goals. This position will have direct reports.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Retail team understands the Company’s strategies and expectations for effective merchandising
- Assist in all phases of gift store management
- Keep retail space clean and organized
- Deliver merchandise to the retail floors
- Restock merchandise and ensure adequate merchandise levels on the sales floors of Gift Store(s)
- Ensure that re-stock items are appropriately displayed on the sales floors
- Demonstrate knowledge of merchandise, styling and pricing
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point of sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards and making change and ensure that Retail staff understands and efficiently performs the same
- Prepare end of shift report, deposit receipts and cash
- Assist in maintaining all data tracking and corporate spreadsheets
- Provide timely and accurate weekly financial retail reports for senior management
- Regularly evaluate product performance and initiate modifications in conjunction with the General Manager and the corporate Director of Retail Operations
- Knowledge of the Park and the surrounding area
- Knowledge of Native American Collectibles for sale
- Always greet and respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist in managing the grab and go inventories (where applicable); ensuring inventory available and that the perishable inventory is always monitored for rotation and shelf life (disposing of and logging past-due date items properly)
- Understand the Company’s ISO (Quality and Environmental) management systems, policies, goals, and initiatives and meet the specific responsibilities within these areas
- Actively participate in the Company’s environmental program; always reducing, reusing and recycling all packing materials whenever possible
- Assist the Retail Sales Associates as needed
- Actively foster a positive work environment with a focus on teamwork
- Maintain job related confidentiality
- Other duties per Duties Checklist and as assigned
How to Apply
We have an online application - it will be very helpful to have detailed information (education and work history - dates, contact information, addresses, etc) when you are ready to complete an application.
Please begin the process by clicking the APPLY HERE button below to review our JOB LIST. You will see a list of our available positions. By clicking on a position title you will view the job description and you will have the opportunity to click on a link to apply for the position.
Please email with any questions.
We are an Equal Employment Employer.