Huttopia White mountains is offering several positions for this summer season, starting today. You do not need to have previous experience, we will teach you everything and support you! You can apply to work as a Receptionist, a Food & Beverage Worker, a Houskeeping Attendant, or a Maintenance Worker.
Duties and responsibilities
- Clean and restock rooms and rentals.
- Maintain cleanliness in common areas (bathrooms, showers, bar & restaurant, reception area, etc.).
- Make beds and manage bedding deliveries.
- Manage stocks levels: room supplies, maintenance equipment, ‘welcome packages’
- Ensure hotel pool towels are stocked and available to customer
- Perform any other task requested by team leaders and management.
- Mostly, have fun and enjoy the nature!
- In relatively good health
- Fluent in English
- Contract duration: Summer 2023 (flexible contracts from Now-October)
- Full-time position (Part-time also possible)
- Possibility of onsite lodging
How to Apply
We try to make the application process simple for you. Simply send your CV to RecrutementHNA@Huttopia.com. If you don’t have a resume, you can still contact us and write us a bit about yourself. OR you can also apply directly on our website through the link below. We will contact you shortly after.
Note that we sadly do not take H2B visas.