Our season begins Mid-May and closes Mid-October. While we prefer to hire applicants that are available for the entire season, we do accept those with limited availability.
Wages are paid on an hourly basis for most positions and paychecks are issued biweekly. A normal work schedule is 5 days a week, 7 to 9 hours a day. We operate 7 days a week and are busy every day of the season. Work shifts vary by department and all team members need to be prepared to work a schedule that may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Front Desk/Guest Services, Housekeeping, Laundry & Public Facilities
- Food & Beverage
- Dining Room, Kitchen, Deli & Saloon & Coffee Shop
- Gift Store, General Store, Service Station & Warehouse
- Administration & Operations Positions
- Accounting, Human Resources, Maintenance & Environment, Health & Safety