Staff Training begins at the End of May and Peak Season runs thru August 30th.
Be sure to let us know your start and end date on the Application. We have some positions available March 15-November 30th.
The Supervisor will be part of the management team to supervise and direct all aspects of the operation during an assigned work shift:
- Manage and coordinate office procedures
- Manage safety operations
- Coordinate equipment preparation
- Manage Course Guides
- Coordinate marketing and communication projects
- Bachelors’ degree in Rec Mgmt., Communications, Hospitality and tourism or related field preferred or 2yrs Experience in the field
- Desire to become a contributing part of a successful outdoor recreation business
- Staff socials, end of season bonus, bike incentives, phone stipend, Free shared Housing
Course guides are the backbone of FFAP! The course guides are held to high standards and should redeem these qualities:
- Rule follower/enforcer
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer service skills
- Love the Outdoors
- Able to work at heights up to 50 ft
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Must be 18yrs old
Experience is not required; we will train the right candidates to perform the hard skill
Free shared Staff Housing Available
How to Apply
Please fill out the application and we will be in touch soon!