Hiring for all sessions! Choose to work 2, 3, or 4 sessions. Contract completion incentives up to $600 for those working 3+ sessions.
- Staff Training (Required for all staff): June 15-June 22
- Session 1: June 25-July 5
- Session 2: July 9-July 19
- Session 3: July 23-August 2
- Session 4: August 6-August 16
As a Camp Leader, you will:
- Make an Impact by providing a transformative camp experience that nurtures self-confidence and a sense of belonging in Maine children facing economic hardship.
- Build Your Resume with essential skills in communication, collaboration, problem solving, and creativity. Customized internships, practicums, and independent studies available.
- Spend Your Summer with other compassionate, motivated, fun high school graduates in a pristine lakefront location.
- Lead Daily Activities that strengthen mental, emotional, and social health of campers 8-17 through experiential learning, character development, and relationship building
Flexible schedule: Choose 2, 3, or 4 ten-day sessions. Sessions run from June 25 through August 17. All staff must be available June 15-June 22 for staff training.
Accommodations: Live in a camper cabin with plumbing, electricity, and nutritious meals
Camp Susan Curtis is seeking a motivated Food Service Coordinator to join our kitchen staff for summer 2023! Previous kitchen/restaurant experience is desired, but willing to train the right person. We offer a fun, friendly work environment, a pristine, waterfront location, and a chance to make an impact by providing a transformative camp experience that nurtures self-confidence and a sense of belonging in Maine children facing economic hardship.
Pay begins at $20/hour, up to 40 hours/week
Optional housing opportunities available