Guests often remark that the warm and positive attitude of our crew is unparalleled. In the hiring process, it is our highest priority to ensure this never changes. Such an environment not only adds to the overall guest experience, but also allows crew members to establish and maintain close relationships with one another. This kind of unity makes for both a fun and successful season! While the work can be hard and demanding, you’ll find great satisfaction in the camaraderie that develops. Furthermore, you’ll experience the immediate gratification of seeing how meaningful your work is to our guests.
Candidates should be:
- At least 18 years old at the time of employment
- US Citizens- proof of eligibility to work required
- Drug free- pre-employment and random drug testing required
- Available for the entire 5.5-month cruise season and complete terms of contract in good standing
- Positive, with a genuine concern for the happiness and well-being of the guests
- Flexible and able to adapt to sudden changes in routine
- Team oriented with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
Available positions either Shipboard or Shoreside include:
Shipboard: Captain, Chief Mate, Second Mate, Chief Engineer, Zodiac Captain, Deckhand, Hotel Manager, Expedition Leader, Head Chef, Sous Chef, Galley Utility, Baker, Bartender, Steward
How to Apply
Please apply online via the 'APPLY HERE' link below.