Experience the West while working at the #1 Luxury Resort in the U.S.! Now Hiring for Summer 2023!
Brush Creek Ranch offers an unmatched luxury guest experience. Located in Southern WY, guests enjoy natural beauty, exclusive lodging, fine dining and outdoor adventures on 33,000 acres of the Platte Valley. Be part of a world class team that unites in our common love of the outdoors and being of service to guests that want to make the most of great food and the great outdoors!
Located on the Wyoming/Colorado border in the heart of Wyoming’s southeastern Sierra Madre range.
About Brush Creek Ranch
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch was named #1 Resort in the U.S and #1 Resort in the West by Condé Nast Traveler for the 4th consecutive year and named #1 Resort Hotel in the U.S. and #3 Resort Hotel in the World by Travel + Leisure Magazine. Forbes Five Star for 5 years and member of Relais & Châteaux.
The Ranch features a stately 38,000-square foot lodge, a luxury spa, a finely appointed collection of cabins suites & residences, lodge rooms, and a plentitude of authentic outdoor adventures in every season, including unparalleled Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing and Wingshooting.
Situated among 30,000 expansive acres in South Central Wyoming's North Platte River Valley, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch exemplifies the American West. Between the towering peaks of the Sierra Madre and Snowy Mountain ranges, just outside the resort community of Saratoga, and tucked against the million-acre Medicine Bow National Forest, Brush Creek Ranch is located in the idyllic mountain high country, offering guests a truly unique experience at our exclusive Saratoga Wyoming hotel and guest ranch.
Embark on an exciting and rewarding adventure by joining one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the U.S. The Lodge and Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is currently searching for passionate and dynamic associates to fill a variety of positions on our team. Time and time again, we receive rave reviews from our guests who recognize the Brush Creek staff for making the difference in their vacation of a lifetime. As a member of the Brush Creek Ranch team, there is plenty to look forward to:
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic working cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry’s leaders.
- Enjoy competitive compensation which includes: a monthly salary, housing, meals, and an end-of-season service gratuity bonus.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch’s 30,000 acres and the surrounding Platte River Valley have to offer.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships while you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
*Please Note: For all positions, priority will be given to applicants able to work the duration of the summer season, from May to October.
The Employee Experience
Are you ready for an adventure? It is awaiting you at Brush Creek Ranch! To apply: https://www.brushcreekranch.com/careers
Learn more about the employee experience: Click here!
More about Activities: https://vimeo.com/333385699
More about our Food and Beverage program: https://vimeo.com/392334995
More about our Creamery Program: https://vimeo.com/578533996
You are adventurous, hardworking, a team player, and have the spirit to serve. You are passionate about the outdoors. Ideally, you have previous experience in the hospitality/resort/ranch industry.
Able to work May-October
Must be able to work in the U.S.
Room and Board
We have different styles of housing units that range from bunk-style apartments to shared houses. All housing has shared spaces, micro/fridges or full kitchens, full bathrooms, and AC units. Limited pet housing on first come, first serve. We do take requests, but however, can not accommodate everyone. Family housing is not available, though we do offer $450 housing stipend for finding your own accommodations.
Fun housing perks: Sand volleyball court (coming Summer 2023), outdoor basketball court, common areas with board games, TVs, and a digital dart board, a small gym with a few machines and free weights, free laundry facilities, outdoor firepit, spa discounts, plus 3 hot meals a day in the summer (2 in the winter).
Did we mention that our housing is FREE??
- Opportunity to learn and grow with the best in the industry
- Complimentary housing, meals, and fun perks
- Benefits from Day 1: Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- All associates are eligible for an end of season bonus
- Brush Creek Ranch swag and pro-deal discounts
- Enjoy all of the activities that our guests enjoy (based on availability and booking)
- Close access to Medicine Bow National Forest and amazing outdoor activities
Getting Here and Getting Around
If you like to explore or get off ranch, we recommend you drive to the ranch. We are located in a beautiful area with many things to see and do within driving distance from the ranch. Having a vehicle will give you more freedom on your days off. We're about 20 minutes from Saratoga, 1 hour from Laramie, and 3 hours from Denver.
See our website for location & directions - www.brushcreekranch.com
Enjoy ranch activities on your days off or explore the million-acre Medicine Bow National Forest. There are endless hiking trails and blue-ribbon fishing waters in the area, as well as free hot springs in Saratoga.
Connect with us!