Adventure Travel Opportunities
- Experienced River Guides
- Inexperienced River Guides
- Lodge Support and Activity Guides
- Guide Assistants – River Jesters, Swampers, and Family Adventure Camp Guides
- Support Staff – Drivers, Shoppers, Warehouse
- Adventure Photographers
- Experienced Fly Fishing Guides – float trips and walk-and-wade
Administrative, Sales and Office Positions
- One-Day Adventure Consultant
- Administrative Support Position (Seasonal)
- Coeur d'Alene, ID Store Manager
- Coeur d'Alene, ID Retail Store Sales
- Web Intern
For a current listing, click here.
How to Apply
Our whitewater rafting season starts in late April or early May and continues through mid-to-late September. Our greatest need for Adventure Staff is June through August and the dates you are available to work are an important part of your application.
Our administrative offices are in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and our main whitewater rafting warehouse is in Clarkston Washington. We have outposts at most of the rivers we run, including the River Dance Lodge which serves as the base for our Syringa operation.