Adventure Travel Opportunities
- Experienced River Guides
- Inexperienced River Guides
- Lodge Support and Activity Guides
- Guide Assistants – River Jesters, Swampers, and Family Adventure Camp Guides
- Support Staff – Drivers, Shoppers, Warehouse
- Adventure Photographers
- Experienced Fly Fishing Guides – float trips and walk-and-wade
- Experienced Bike Tour Guides
- Seasonal Field Managers
Administrative, Sales and Office Positions
- One-Day Adventure Consultant
- Administrative Support Position (Seasonal)
- Operations Assistant
- Web Intern
For a current listing, click here.
How to Apply
Our outdoor adventure season starts in late April or early May and continues through mid-to-late September. Our greatest need for Adventure Staff is June through August and the dates you are available to work are an important part of your application.
Our administrative offices are in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho where we also have our base for lake kayaking, biking, fishing and local rafting trips. The main whitewater rafting warehouse for our trips on the Snake and Salmon rivers is in Clarkston Washington. We have outposts at most of the rivers we run, including the River Dance Lodge -Idaho's Adventure Resort- which serves as the base for our Lochsa whitewater and summer activities on the Clearwater National Forest.