Discover the romance of the wide open range ... at an Arizona Ranch Resort
Founded in 1948, Wickenburg’s Rancho de Los Caballeros was a family-owned-and-operated ranch resort spanning 20,000 acres across the High Sonoran Desert. Famous for our Southwest hospitality and respect for the natural world, we endeavor to follow the true spirit of the Spanish Caballeros, the “gentlemen on horseback."
Experience warm winters located in the beautiful desert. Wickenburg is the oldest town north of Tucson and the 5th oldest in the state. long ago, Wickenburg was the third largest town in Arizona. Today, Wickenburg is a destination for those who love the west.
About Rancho De Los Caballeros
Rancho de los Caballeros is looking for new team members who value the importance of hospitality and guest satisfaction.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a genuine historic Ranch Resort featuring an outstanding riding program and western experience complemented by a wide variety of other guest activities: golf, tennis, pickleball, shooting, bike rides, and hikes in the desert, nature tours.
Accommodations and attractions include 79 guest rooms, a full western equestrian center, swimming pool, two large conference centers, two dining venues, 18 hole golf course, four tennis/pickleball courts, a skeet and trap range, desert cookout location, a luxurious spa, and more.
The Ranch is sited on several thousand acres in scenic Wickenburg Arizona, in the Arizona High Sonoran Desert. This is a unique property – one of the last true guest ranches.
Located just 80 minutes from the Phoenix airport and one hour from the northern edge of Phoenix, this is a one-of-a-kind guest experience for families or corporate groups.
Founded in 1948, new owners have purchased the Ranch in 2021 and are in the process of making significant investments to honor the legacy and traditions of the Ranch while at the same time upgrading facilities and adding new guest attractions.
Come be a part of an exciting new era for the Ranch and help us provide our guests with our famous "traditional living with a neighborly attitude".
The Employee Experience
Over this past summer, the new management has been working hard to improve the overall employee experience. Rancho de los Caballeros' Leadership Team supports, develops, engages, and encourages all team members with a single goal: we want you to want to come to work each day to provide our guests with a memorable and unforgettable stay. Join us as we build a new culture of teamwork, engagement, and never-ending respect and appreciation.
Although there are plenty of demands, there is another side to time spent working at Rancho de los Caballeros: the opportunity to meet new people, to experience close working relationships and to make lifelong friendships. Rancho de los Caballeros provides a wonderful and memorable experience for all. Our team members work very hard throughout the season and are shown appreciation by receiving competitive wages along with positive motivation, and a fun environment. Rancho de los Caballeros really is a very special place to be.
- Hardworking and dedicated individuals who understand the critical importance of providing a first-rate guest experience.
- A team player that sincerely strives to show up to work, each day, and give their all to their responsibilities with the end goal being satisfaction – of both guests and coworkers.
- The owner of a positive attitude and mindset who is not afraid to get their hands dirty or to go above and beyond of what is ‘expected’ of them.
- Someone who never answers a question with “I don’t know” or “that’s not my job”.
- The commitment of working the non-traditional schedules of those in the hospitality-industry; weekends, evenings, holidays, long shifts, etc.
- Be willing to occupy a room with other employees in Employee Housing (if you require housing on property).
- Be able to submit proof of your identity and legal right to work in the United States.
- Be dedicated to completing the season.
- Be willing to obtain an Arizona Food Handlers card if necessary.
Room and Board
Housing is provided by the Ranch based on availability and is not guaranteed.
Ranch housing is available to qualifying candidates upon availability for $80.00 per pay period. In some cases, rooms are not available for single occupancy. In the case of partners seeking to share housing, to be eligible for housing, both persons must be employed by the Ranch. No pets are permitted in employee housing, and you will be required to agree to, and sign, a housing agreement prior to taking residence.
Employees who live on property are provided three daily meals at no charge. Employees who do not live on the Ranch are provided one meal during their shift.
- The opportunity to meet like-minded people and create friendships that will last a lifetime!
- Discounts on all Ranch and Golf Club activities.
- Enjoyment of Arizona’s mild winters -average winter high temps are almost 70 and lows rarely reach below 36.
- A culture of employee recognition, appreciation, celebrations and most importantly, respect.
- Competitive wages with certain positions eligible for our substantial 'Gratuity Pool' each pay period.
- Free Wifi.
- Abundant outdoor activities provided by our ideal environment; hiking, horseback riding, the list goes on!
Getting Here and Getting Around
Travel to the Ranch is at your own expense. Wickenburg is located 54 miles northwest of Phoenix, Arizona. Most major airlines serve Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Ground transportation to Wickenburg is available by bus or private vehicle at your expense.
Living in a small town can be challenging, however, there are many things to do if you come to the Ranch armed with an imagination. We suggest bringing a vehicle to give yourself easier access to Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Southern Arizona attractions.
The outdoors is extremely popular in Arizona; hiking, Lake Pleasant, Sedona, Jerome, Phoenix, Scottsdale, ghost towns, national parks, the Grand Canyon, skiing, malls, camping, and the local nightlife are just a sampling of what Wickenburg and the surrounding area have to offer.
The Ranch will also be providing various employee activities; Holiday parties, golf tournaments, and bonfires at our cookout site throughout the season for the staff. Discounted rates for horseback riding and golf are available throughout the season. Employees are welcome to bring their own golf clubs.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link below.
We are accepting H2B candidates as well - must currently be in the United States and our petition is for experienced Servers and Cooks only.