Live and work in the beautiful mountains of West Yellowstone!
Unique Guest Service Opportunities in Amazing Locations!
Under Canvas is a small company dedicated to providing first-class, hands-on hotel management services to a wide array of customers. We treat our clients like partners and our team members and guests like family. Which fosters a culture of mutual respect, empowerment, a feeling of belonging.
Glacier, Grand Canyon, Moab, Zion and Yellowstone
Jobs in the Spotlight
About Under Canvas
- Must "love" working and playing in the outdoors
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone & computer skills
- Ability to manage conflict and unhappy guests
- Hard-working, eager, flexible, enthusiastic and willing to accept new challenges.
- Extremely organized and self-motivated -- a strong multi-tasker.
- Flexibility with changeable working schedule and hours & tasks.
- Ability to work all summer, enjoying the outdoors and to be able to work and live as a team player.
We are looking for full/part time Front Desk, Evening Hosts/Bellman, Maintenance, Housekeeping, Cooks, Servers, and Night Audit for our 2017 season.
Front Desk, Host, and Night Audit General Responsibilities:
- Greet & check in/out guests
- Answer the telephone & schedule reservations
- Accept & process payments
- Answer guest inquiries & assist guests make activity bookings
- Run reports
- Assist Guests with luggage
- Escort Guests to tents
Maintenance General Responsibilities:
- Do minor repair work and maintain all equipment
- General maintenance skills and knowledge a must
- Other duties as assigned
Housekeeping General Responsibilities:
- Clean guest tents and bathrooms
- Change bedding
- Restock guest room supplies