Free Housing Included
Jobs in the Spotlight
Free Housing Included!
Please make sure to reference our website for more detailed descriptions and to apply!
If you enjoy working in the outdoors, are looking for unique experience, want more from your job than just a paycheck, and you are hard working team player then this is the job for you.
General description of purpose:
Provide guests with a consistently clean and wholesome environment while they stay with Under Canvas. Attend to any additional guest needs as required in order to provide a relaxing and comfortable experience.
Employee’s responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
- Acknowledge and greet all guests as you meet them in or around camp
- Make sure the housekeeping carts are stocked at the beginning and end of each shift with appropriate items
- Respect the guest’s personal property and privacy
- Return all guest items that have been left behind to Lost and Found
- Report any items (furniture, lighting fixtures, etc.…) that are broken or need to be exchanged
- Collect and/or pick up trash
- Accomplish all daily assigned tasks
- Strip beds and remake as needed
- Dust or wipe down all furniture and fixtures
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum as needed
- Thoroughly clean bathrooms
- Replace all provided toiletries and sundries
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Constant bending, kneeling, standing and walking
- Ability to continuously lift 25lbs
- Ability to push a loaded cart tent to tent
- Enjoy working outdoors in all temperatures and/or weather
- Communicate well with other housekeepers, managers, and different departments
Employee housing is available for staff members.
Positions available at multiple locations.View Job Description