Looking for Cooks who want a taste of National Park Life in Grand Tetons
Jobs in the Spotlight
Check Out our Retail Sales Associate Openings - it might be the job you are shopping for!
Apply today, for summer fun and learn how you can stay on with Vail Resorts this winter!
With five different locations to choose from, we have a variety of seasonal job opportunities available in the following departments:
- Front Desk & Reservations
- Food and Beverage
- Culinary Operations
- Retail Operations
- Guest Operations
- Golf Operations
- Maintenance & Grounds Crew
Our summer season typically runs from early May through late September/ early October, with limited opportunities for winter seasonal employment.
*Although internships are not offered by the Grand Teton Lodge Company, the positions and experience we offer may meet internship opportunities provided through your college or university. Each summer we do have numerous employees complete internships through their degree programs. Please contact our Human Resources Department for more information at HR@gtlc.com or at 307-543-3068
Have you ever thought about what an amazing experience it would be living in a National Park? Ever heard the phrase, "My life is your vacation"? Learn the truth behind this saying for yourself and join our team for our end of summer season (August through October)! Experience all the Tetons have to offer, including our notable scenery, and wild life. Come out to Grand Teton National Park for a work opportunity, and leave with an experience of a lifetime to brag about; there's plenty of hiking, biking, camping, rafting, and exploring to do throughout the summer/fall months!
Apply to this POSTING to schedule a time to discuss with a local recruiter our current job openings and different properties. Our season runs from Mid-May through late September/Mid-October. Check out our website or follow GTLC on Instagram.
Why Grand Teton Lodge Company?
Grand Teton Lodge Company (GTLC), a brand within Vail Resorts Hospitality, operates hotels, dining, campgrounds and activities within Grand Teton National Park as well as the Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club. Positions start at 40 hours per week (time and a half is paid above 56 hours). We do hire entry level through highly skilled and experienced candidates. Opportunities exist to work for our sister Vail Resorts properties for their winter season.
What You Could Be Doing:
We are looking for guest service-oriented, outdoor enthusiasts in the following positions:
- Restaurant Food & Beverage (ex. host, busser, restaurant cashier, barista)
- Security / Public Safety
- Culinary or Pastry
- Hospitality Operations (ex. front desk, reservations)
- Housekeeping / Laundry
- Transportation (CDL required)
- Grounds Crew / Maintenance
- Retail Operations
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Summer Season National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park AND Yellowstone National Park
- Employees enjoy housing, food (cafeteria style), Wi-Fi connectivity, and best of all, the chance to continually explore the park or simply take in the stunning views.
- End of Season Bonus for eligible positions
- Retail, lodging and dining discounts
- The opportunity to work in the resort industry – it does not get much cooler than that!
- For more information on perks and benefits, click HERE
What We Are Looking For:
View Job Description
- A heart for guest service and the outdoors
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, holiday and weekends
- A team player that will add to a fun collaborative environment
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted online, via our website. If you are having difficulty submitting your application online, please reach out to our Human Resources Team for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org).