Looking for Cooks who want a taste of National Park Life in the Grand Tetons
Jobs in the Spotlight
With five different locations to choose from, we have a variety of seasonal job opportunities available in the following departments:
- Front Desk & Reservations
- Food and Beverage
- Culinary Operations
- Retail Operations
- Guest Operations
- Golf Operations
- Maintenance & Grounds Crew
Our summer season typically runs from early May through late September/ early October, with limited opportunities for winter seasonal employment.
*Although internships are not offered by the Grand Teton Lodge Company, the positions and experience we offer may meet internship opportunities provided through your college or university. Each summer we do have numerous employees complete internships through their degree programs. Please contact our Human Resources Department for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 307.690.6499.
To view all of our current opportunities, CLICK HERE!
Is Yellowstone on your agenda for 2021? Then consider working at Headwaters Lodge & Cabins at Flagg Ranch, conveniently located between Grand Teton and Yellowstone.
Are you an experienced housekeeper with supervisory experience? Are you interested in working and living between two national parks, while additionally enjoying a multi-cultural work environment? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Housekeeping Manager supervises all housekeeping services and staff at Flagg Ranch, ensuring that standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout all facilities and that budget guidelines are met. This is summer seasonal position. Our season typically runs from early May through the end of September. Apply ONLINE
Job responsibilities at Flagg Ranch Company include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews daily assignments of housekeeping inspectors and room attendants
- Works closely with inspectors in their areas to ensure established standards and procedures are met both from a company and National Park perspective
- Ensures that accurate and timely information on room status is communicated to the front office and that proper documentation is maintained
- May perform work as a housekeeper, inspector or houseman, understands and is able to train employees on all roles within the department
- Inspects rooms daily for maintenance and cleanliness issues
- Walks property throughout day to ensure that all staff is being followed up with
- Inspects the inspectors work for quality
- Other duties as assigned
The "must haves" for this position include:
- Proficient with computers
- Previous Housekeeping experience
- Previous Management experience
- U.S. Drivers License/Successful completion of MVR
We prefer that you have the following skills / experience, although it is not required:
- Experience with Visual One PMS
- Experience with PeopleSoft Time and Labor