Our season runs from April to October and we have a variety of positions available in all departments. Housing is available for qualified applicants.
Featured positions are listed below, but you can also see a list of all our current openings by visiting the following link: LakePowellJobs.com
The Human Resources Coordinator position provides Human Resources support and exceptional guest service and confidentiality to employees. Duties include on-boarding, assisting with Orientation and answering HR inquiries, assisting Work & Travel participants with job applications, paper work and travel plans, etc. Drives a company vehicle on an as needed basis to assist with employee pick-ups.
This is a seasonal position for the dates January 15 - September 30, 2019. A valid driver's license is required. Housing available.
To apply for this position, use this link: HR CoordinatorView Job Description
As the Chef Manager, you will be the lead culinary person who is responsible for overseeing all of the culinary operations for this site.
- Train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities;
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food;
- Select and develop recipes as well as standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality;
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards, and plan and price menus;
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensures proper safety and sanitation in kitchen;
- Oversee special catering events and may also offer culinary instruction and/or demonstrates culinary techniques.
- Ideal candidates will possess two to three years of post high school education, preferably a culinary degree, and two to three years in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession.
- This includes experiential knowledge required for management of people and/or problems. Requires oral, reading and written communication skills.
To apply for this position, use this link: Chef ManagerView Job Description
The Front Desk Manager is responsible for the work that is carried out by the Front Desk and reservations. Coordinates front office guest services so that staff members and guests experience a positive impression of the lodge.
For more information about this position and to apply, please click the following link: Front Desk ManagerView Job Description
How to Apply
For a complete list of open positions with detailed job descriptions, and our on-line application, click APPLY HERE.
Aramark is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. In 2012, FORTUNE magazine again recognized Aramark on its list of World's Most Admired Companies. Aramark has consistently ranked since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. Also in 2012, Aramark was honored as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Aramark seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Aramark has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries.
Aramark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.