Soak in the rays and float in the bays at Lake Powell! Experience lake life with our team!
CURRENT JOBS ARE LIVE! LAKE POWELL RESORTS & MARINAS, managed by Aramark, is located in southern Utah and northern Arizona. We offer great incentives for our employees to get out and enjoy the lake. We operate four marinas on Lake Powell. Do you love boating and hiking? Come enjoy nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline and warm weather that makes this a great place to work and play!
Lake Powell is the second-largest man-made reservoir in the United States, located on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona (most of Lake Powell is in Utah, along with Rainbow Bridge). The reservoir is named for explorer John Wesley Powell, an American Civil War veteran who explored the river via three wooden boats in 1869.
About Aramark Lake Powell
Summer 2022 sign-on bonuses awarded after 90 days of employment at the following marinas
$500 sign-on bonus for ALL employees at Hall's Crossing
$250 sign-on bonus for retail employees at Bullfrog
Lake Powell offers guests RV spaces with full hookups, fully equipped houseboats that comfortably accommodate 6 to 12 people, and a full fleet of rental powerboats. Our marinas and campground stores offer a wide variety of groceries and sporting goods, as well as laundry facilities, gas stations, fuel docks, and marine repair shops.
Those seeking a true wilderness experience can enjoy any one of our many exciting 3 to 12-day whitewater rafting trips. Whichever kind of experience our guests prefer, one ingredient is assured – superb service and an experience of a lifetime.
Aramark Destinations is committed to the safety of our teams, clients, and customers. We continue to implement procedures and policies across our locations to keep everyone safe and healthy. From operations, and employee communities we are redefining the experience to meet safety guidelines while maximizing the seasonal experience. Aramark will continue to monitor available information and resources regarding COVID-19, including state and local law, and the following guidance may be modified as new information becomes available.
Here are a few things you can expect as a team member:
- Contactless Interviews: Virtual and phone interviews are available with all our locations.
- Housing and Employee Communities: We have implemented enhanced sanitation practices to keep our team members safe within all Employee Community Facilities.
- Employee Training: Extensive and detailed training on all safety policies and procedures for each team member during their onboarding and throughout the season.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Facial coverings and additional personal protective equipment are provided to associates, based on your position.
- Vaccination Status: Some of our locations require all individuals working on-site to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. Please review job descriptions for further information.
The Employee Experience
Lake Powell offers unparalleled access to recreational activities, not only at the lake, but all over the West. With employee houseboat and powerboat rental incentives, free kayaks, boat tours, and beaches, you can practically live on the lake. Located just a few hours from iconic national parks and recreation areas, you can explore someplace new each weekend.
Our ideal candidate has a strong customer service attitude, positive mindset, welcoming energy, and has a desire to learn and grow. An ideal candidate is comfortable living and working in remote locations for the season. In addition, they are willing to embrace the essence of Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas and strive to provide a memorable experience for all guests, coworkers, and clients.
Some general qualifications include:
- A customer service attitude and a desire to learn
- Must be willing to relocate to Lake Powell Resorts for the season (Page, AZ or Bullfrog, UT)
- Previous experience in the desired position is preferred
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule for the season including weekends, holidays, overtime, and varied days off
- Boat Rental positions must be comfortable working near and on the water or boats; as well as working outdoors for long hours in all weather conditions
- Must be 18 or older to work in any of the positions unless otherwise noted
- Servers must meet the state legal age requirements to serve alcohol
- Strong English communication skills are required
- Must hold a valid US driver’s license to operate company vehicles, carts, and boats
Please review job descriptions on our website for a detailed list of qualifications for each position.
Room and Board
Subsidized shared employee housing and employee meals are available on site. Full hookup employee RV sites are available at nominal cost.
Aramark has been an active partner with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Join our team for the spring and summer season and experience:
- Low-cost dorm and RV housing options!
- (free at some select locations)
- Bonding with other employees through our Employee Recreation Program
- Seasonal completion incentive bonus
- Discounts on delicious food, retail, boat rentals, and fun river trips
- $30 annual Shoes for Crews credit
Want to stay on with the team through the fall? There are activities that will ensure your summer fun never ends! This includes renting a boat or kayak, hiking as the temperature drops, and exploring Lake Powell. Our prime location makes it easy to visit nearby National Parks as well including Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef. Working in the beautiful scenery and spending time under the sun by the lake makes for a unique and unforgettable work experience!
As an employee at Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas, you get to work where you want to play. On your days off, enjoy relaxing on the beach, playing in the lake, exploring the mystical canyons of Lake Powell, and taking advantage of our free employee boat rentals (you only pay for fuel). We are located in the center of the Grand Circle at Lake Powell, putting you only a few hours away from a long list of adventures to be had at other National Parks.
At 186 miles long with nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline – longer than the entire west coast of the United States, Lake Powell covers an impressive amount of territory across the American West. There are 96 major canyons, some of which are 15 to 20 miles in length. It’s no wonder why Lake Powell is a national recreational destination of choice for employees and visitors from across the country.
How to Apply
For a complete list of open positions with detailed job descriptions and our online application, click APPLY HERE.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Aramark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.