Come Experience Lake Powell !
Now Hiring for Summer Jobs at Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas
Live and Work at Lake Powell!
Lake Powell is a man-made reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona.
Jobs in the Spotlight
About Aramark Lake Powell
If you are new to Lake Powell, we encourage you to read on. If you are familiar with our operation and are ready to apply for Summer 2017, click here!About Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas:
Lake Powell Resorts offers quality accommodations, fine food, delightful shopping, great entertainment, marvelous scenic boat tours of Lake Powell, and unsurpassed service. For those that want the "roughing it easy" experience, we offer RV spaces with full hook ups, fully equipped houseboats that comfortably accommodate 6 to 12 people, and a full fleet of rental power boats. Our marina and campground stores offer a wide variety of groceries and sporting goods as well as laundry facilities, gas stations, fuel docks and marine repair shops.
Those seeking a true wilderness experience can enjoy any one of our many exciting 3 to 12 day whitewater rafting trips. Whichever kind of experience our guests prefer, one ingredient is assured - superb service and an experience of a lifetime.
Our ideal candidate has a strong customer service attitude, is positive, welcoming, and has a desire to learn and grow. An ideal candidate is comfortable living and working in remote locations for the season. In addition, they are willing to embrace the essence of Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas and strive to provide a memorable experience for all guests, coworkers, and clients.
Some General Qualifications include:
- A customer service attitude and a desire to learn
- Must be willing to relocate to Lake Powell Resorts for the summer season (Page, AZ or Bullfrog, UT)
- Previous experience in the desired position is preferred
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule for the season including weekends, holidays, overtime and varied days off
- Boat Rental positions must be comfortable working near and on the water or boats; as well as working outdoors for long hours in all weather conditions
- Must be 18 or older to work in any of the positions unless otherwise noted
- Servers must meet the State’s legal age requirements to serve alcohol
- Strong English communication skills are required
- Must hold a valid US driver’s license to operate company vehicles, carts, and boats
Please review job descriptions on our website for a detailed list of qualifications for each position.
Room and Board
Subsidized employee housing and employee meals are available on site.
ARAMARK has been an active partner with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
As an employee at Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas you get to work where you want to play. On your days off, enjoy relaxing on the beach, playing in the lake, exploring the mystical canyons of Lake Powell and discounts on all rentals (based on availability). We are in the center of the Grand Circle at Lake Powell, you are only a few hours away from a list of other National Parks.
At 186 miles long and nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline - longer than the entire west coast of the U.S.A., Lake Powell covers an impressive amount of territory across the American West. There are 96 major canyons, some of which are 15 to 20 miles in length. It's no wonder Lake Powell is a national recreational destination of choice.
The following departments have seasonal staff openings:
- Lodging / Housekeeping / Campground - Laundry, Porter, Housekeeper
- Food and Beverage - Management, Cook, Dining Room Supervisor, Sous Chef, Busser, Server, Baker
- Boat and Marina Operations - Boat Driver, Dock Coordinator, Boat Cleaner, Boat Captain
- Drivers (CDL and Non-CDL)
- Office / Administration / Accounting - Cashier,
- Human Resources / Employee Services
- Reservations / Tours / Front Desk
Please click on the Apply Now Link to see a list of current openings.