Join a Company where Fun and Life Long Memories are made in some of the most picturesque and exciting places on Earth!
Pink Jeep Tours has been thrilling visitors as the premier off-road excursion company in the Southwest for more than 50 years. The first Jeep tour operator in the United States, the company was founded in Sedona, Arizona in 1960 and has since become known for its “must-do” adventure tours in Sedona’s Red Rock Country, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and our newest location in the Smoky Mountains.
The Company has locations at the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Las Vegas, and Pigeon Forge/Smoky Mountains.
About Pink Jeep Tours, Inc.
The Employee Experience
If you are passionate about the outdoors and you enjoy working with people, Pink Jeep Tours might be the perfect fit!
Grand Canyon - Our team not only work together but some also live together in company housing, so the team is very much like family. They share meals together and spend time doing other planned activities like hiking, movie nights, trips to nearby towns & attractions, etc.There are plenty of walking, hiking, and biking trails near our offices and at the Grand Canyon. Our Company homes have private bedrooms and bathrooms so employees can enjoy the benefit of privacy there.
Pigeon Forge - Pink Jeep Tours just recently expanded east to the Great Smoky Mountains. Be part of this exciting new operation in Pigeon Forge where your home is near picturesque streams and rivers and exciting attractions like Dollywood and the fun town of Gatlinburg.
Tour Guides are fun, safety minded, self-motivated, individuals with excellent customer service and communication skills. They will share the area’s cultural and natural history while providing fun and education. It’s a very rewarding and exciting job where the great outdoors is your office and you welcome guests from all over the globe! We have Tour Guide opportunities at the following locations:
- Grand Canyon Tour Guides drive on mild paved roads and will walk and explore various points of interest, and conduct mild hiking tours.
- Smoky Mountain Tour Guides drive on paved roads through the beautiful national park and surrounding areas, stopping along the way to walk and explore various points of interest. Each tour ends with an exclusive and exciting 4X4 off-road adventure.
Customer Service Representatives are the friendly, helpful, knowledgeable team members that help visitors from all areas of the world plan their adventures. Excellent communication, people, and computer data entry skills are important in this role. This is a team oriented position that provides great service to our customers and also supports the Tour Guides to ensure all logistics and operations flow smoothly. Our employees get asked questions from visitors exploring the area so patience and a helpful attitude will make you shine!
We're currently hiring at our Grand Canyon and Pigeon Forge locations.
Room and Board
Grand Canyon - Pink Jeep Tours Grand Canyon location offers affordable part-time or full-time housing in Tusayan. FT Rent is $70.00/week. We have 5 large homes, most with 5 bedrooms each. Double or single occupancy rooms available with private bathrooms. Employees share kitchen, laundry, and living space with their housemates. Our employees can walk a short distance to work. Our office is based out of the Grand Canyon Visitor Center in Tusayan. We also have a commuter van for those living in Flagstaff and traveling back and forth to the Canyon.
Pigeon Forge, TN - We do not currently have company housing available; however we can refer you to contacts for short term or longer term cabin rentals in the area, or you can seek out rental or other housing opportunities on you own. Our employees tend to live in towns near Pigeon Forge. Knoxville is the closest city about 45 minutes from our office in Pigeon Forge.
- Enjoy complimentary Pink Jeep tours at all our locations - Sedona, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and the Smoky Mountains
- Discounts at local restaurants and other Company owned attractions
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid sick time for seasonal, PT, and FT employees
- FT year round employees enjoy additional benefits such as vacation time and insurance plan options
- Training and continued opportunities for growth
Getting Here and Getting Around
Grand Canyon - Employees can walk from company housing to work; however, most of our employees have their own vehicle which allows them to get out of town and explore when they want. There is public shuttle transportation available between the popular towns of Tusayan, Williams, and Flagstaff. We also have a commuter van for those employees who prefer to live in Flagstaff and commute back and forth to Tusayan.
Pigeon Forge - While we may be able to help with your initial arrival to the area, you will need your own vehicle or mode of transportation to properly explore the area.
- Hiking, Biking, River Rafting, Photography, Star Gazing and exploring are popular activities at the Grand Canyon and Smoky Mountains.
- Plentiful outdoor activities and beauty await you throughout Arizona, Tennessee, and their bordering states!
How to Apply
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Tour Guides - Hiring NOW at the Grand Canyon & Pigeon Forge/Smoky Mountains locations
- Customer Service Representatives - Hiring NOW at our Grand Canyon & Pigeon Forge/Smoky Mountains locations
Please head to our website to learn more about these opportunities, and to apply online!