Join a Company where Fun and Life-Long Memories are made in some of the most picturesque and exciting places on Earth!
Pink Jeep Tours has been thrilling visitors as the premier off-road excursion company in the Southwest for more than 50 years. The first Jeep tour operator in the United States, the company was founded in Sedona, Arizona in 1960 and has since become known for its “must-do” adventure tours in Sedona’s Red Rock Country, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and our newest location in the Smoky Mountains.
The Company has locations at the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Las Vegas, and Pigeon Forge/Smoky Mountains.
About Pink Jeep Tours, Inc.
If you are passionate about the outdoors and you enjoy working with people, Pink Jeep Tours might be the perfect fit!
The Employee Experience
Grand Canyon - Our team not only work together but some also live together in company housing, so the team is very much like family. They share meals together and spend time doing other planned activities like hiking, movie nights, trips to nearby towns & attractions, etc. There are plenty of walking, hiking, and biking trails near our offices and at the Grand Canyon. Our Company homes have private bedrooms and bathrooms so employees can enjoy the benefit of privacy there.
Tour Guides are fun, safety minded, self-motivated, individuals with excellent customer service and communication skills. They will share the area’s cultural and natural history while providing fun and education. It’s a very rewarding and exciting job where the great outdoors is your office and you welcome guests from all over the globe! We have Tour Guide opportunities at the following locations:
- Grand Canyon Tour Guides - We are looking for candidates who can start January 27th or February 3rd. Guides drive on mild paved roads and will walk and explore various points of interest, and conduct mild hiking tours.
Tour Guide Job Requirements:
- Must be 25 years of age or older (for insurance purposes)
- Must be able to endure a variety of weather conditions
- Must be able to drive up to 10 hours/day
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and Background Check
Room and Board
Grand Canyon - Pink Jeep Tours Grand Canyon location offers affordable part-time or full-time housing in Tusayan. FT Rent is $70.00/week. We have 5 large homes, most with 5 bedrooms each. Double or single occupancy rooms available with private bathrooms. Employees share kitchen, laundry, and living space with their housemates. Our employees can walk a short distance to work. Our office is based out of the Grand Canyon Visitor Center in Tusayan. We also have a commuter van for those living in Flagstaff and traveling back and forth to the Canyon.
- Enjoy complimentary Pink Jeep tours at all our locations - Sedona, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and the Smoky Mountains
- Discounts at local restaurants and other Company owned attractions
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid sick time for seasonal, PT, and FT employees
- FT year round employees enjoy additional benefits such as vacation time and insurance plan options
- Training and continued opportunities for growth
Getting Here and Getting Around
Grand Canyon - Employees can walk from company housing to work; however, most of our employees have their own vehicle which allows them to get out of town and explore when they want. There is public shuttle transportation available between the popular towns of Tusayan, Williams, and Flagstaff.
- Hiking, Biking, River Rafting, Photography, Star Gazing and exploring are popular activities at the Grand Canyon.
- Plentiful outdoor activities and beauty await you throughout Arizona!