Work where you’re surrounded by friendly people passionate about hospitality, the mountains, and Jackson Hole.
About Hotel Terra & Teton Mountain Lodge
Nestled at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, Wyoming, Hotel Terra & Teton Mountain Lodge are mere miles from Grand Teton National Park and only an hour from Yellowstone National Park. They are both managed by Noble House Hotels & Resorts, an eco-friendly cutting edge company with home town values. As a company, Noble House is committed to environmental sustainability and fostering a creative, entrepreneurial, and an energetic work environment where our employees come to work and have fun. We value our location, our lifestyle, our families and friends, and most of all our employees!
The Employee Experience
We strive to create a workplace culture that values family, work-life balance, and community.
We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of our organization.
Room and Board
The best place to look for available housing is in the Jackson Hole News & Guide.
- Complimentary Bus Pass
- Complimentary Shift Meal
- Complimentary Gym Access
- Discounts at the Spa and Spur Restaurant & Bar
- Flexible Hours
- Meet new Hiking, Biking, & Fishing Friends
- Some of the Highest Hospitality Wages in Jackson Hole
- Employee Rates at Noble House Hotels & Resorts
- Friends & Family Discounts on Rooms
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K*
- $300 Employee Referral Program*
Getting Here and Getting Around
Public transportation in and around the Jackson Hole area is very efficient. As a benefit, we provide all employees with one free STARTBus Pass per season.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Grand Teton National Park
- Jackson Hole Rodeo
- Music Festivals