Step Outside Of Your Comfort Zone
Our commitment at Taos Ski Valley is to provide an experience, steeped in the spirit of Taos, that reminds us there is no other place we would rather be. Our roots are based in family and we strive with each interaction to bring that intimate vibe to connect with each other and the mountain.
Taos Ski Valley, NM 87525 We are located in the northern part of New Mexico, almost halfway between Albuquerque, New Mexico and Colorado Springs, Colorado. The Town of Taos is 21 miles south.
About Taos Ski Valley
The diverse, talented, and creative people in our Taos Ski Valley family encourage one another to be our best and to make each year even better than the one before. Together we strive to carry on the traditions and values that have made Taos an extraordinary place. Let us continue to make Taos Ski Valley a truly authentic, one-of-a-kind experience that reminds us there is no place else we would rather be.
What do people have to say about Taos Ski Valley?“I love the vibe of Taos and New Mexico in general!" - 2016 Guest Review “Children's programs are great, super easy to learn, runs are amazing, staff is great!" - 2016 Guest Review “I would give it the highest recommendation I could possibly give! I have been to Europe and the best thing about skiing elsewhere is that it only makes Taos better!" - 2016 Guest Review
- Average Annual Snowfall: 305 inches/774.7cm
- Average Annual Days of Sunshine: 300+ days
- Base Elevation: 9,207 feet
- Kachina Peak Elevation 12,481 feet
- Trails: 110 Total, 24% Beginner, 25% Intermediate, 51% Expert
- Lifts: 15 Total, 4 Quads, 3 Triples, 5 Doubles, 3 Surface
- Top of Highest Lift: 12,450 feet
- Vertical Drop: 3,274 feet from Kachina Peak
- Uphill Capacity: More than 16,500 skiers per hour
Taos Ski Valley, Inc. has a long standing history of being about the EXPERIENCE and the PEOPLE! The Taos Ski Valley experience started in 1955 from the passion and drive of Ernie Blake. Taos Ski Valley and the surrounding area is rich with culture and diversity. We invite you to come experience TAOS!
The Employee Experience
We're passionate about...
- Fun – Through fun and laughter we connect with each other and spread joy throughout our TSV family and with our guests.
- Respect – Respect gets respect! We conduct ourselves with integrity and compassion with the understanding that being respectful helps bring out the best in everyone.
- Connecting – We continuously strive for open, honest, and effective communication that helps create meaningful connections with each other and our guests. The soulful, spiritual connection we share with the mountain brings us together.
- Wellness – We all positively contribute to the safety and wellbeing of ourselves, our guests and our surroundings.
- Community - While keeping an eye to the future and honoring our history and traditions, we care and invest in each other and the environment that surrounds us. We celebrate the rich, living cultures that are woven together in our region that create a tapestry that binds Taos' spirituality to fill our souls.
If you share these passions and want to make your contribution to our commitment, please apply so we can get to know you better.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW TAOS? APPLY NOW!
Room and Board
Most employees live in the town of Taos to be close to transportation, shopping, and restaurants. During ski season you can take the TSV Employee Shuttle, between KTAO (intersection of State Highways 150 and 68) and Taos Ski Valley, with convenient pick-up & drop-off locations. Taos has also partnered with Carpool World to provide you with a fun, cheap, and environmentally friendly way to get to the resort.
While Taos Ski Valley does not own any employee housing, there are plenty of affordable housing options to choose from! The following links will assist you in finding housing in the area:
- Taos Rent Me Facebook Group
- Taos News, the local weekly newspaper with its most current rental listings.
- Craigslist, a great resource for local rentals throughout Taos (Look up Santa Fe Craigslist and search for Taos)
- Taos Home Girl, a property management and real estate company in Taos.
- Kokopelli Property Management
- Digs Property Management
Benefits include the following:
- Competitive wages, Direct Deposit
- Skiing/Riding Privileges
- Employee Health Program with Yoga & Fit For Snow!
- Awesome Employee Parties
- Great Office Views
- Fun Work Environment
- Food and Retail Discounts, Free and Discounted Lessons, Discount Coupons
- Free employee shuttle between KTAO (intersection of State Highways 150 and 68) and Taos Ski Valley
- Promotive Membership - discounted gear!
- Exchange days with a variety of resorts!
Additional benefits for year-round employees include:
- Medical/Life/Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Summer Holiday Pay
Getting Here and Getting Around
Transportation Options: Drive/Fly/Bus - RTD (The "Blue Bus") is the public transportation system from the Town of Taos to Taos Ski Valley. The shuttle runs several times per day.
Frequent daily and weekend shuttle bus service operates between the Albuquerque airport, Taos and Taos Ski Valley. Travel time is approximately three hours.
For the outdoor enthusiast or the nature lover, Taos County and surrounding areas offer a wide variety of activities including:
- Mountain Biking and Cycling
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Hot Springs & Spa Resorts
- River Rafting
- Rock Climbing
- Spring and Fall Arts Festivals
- Taos Pueblo - U.N. World Heritage Site - a 1000+ year continually inhabited Native American Pueblo
- Music Events
How to Apply
Please click Apply Now to select a job and submit your application on-line.
Thanks for your interest in Taos!