Seasonal and Year Round Jobs on beautiful Santa Catalina Island!
Catalina Island Company, the resort operator on Catalina Island, is located 22 miles off the coast of southern California. We offer hotels, restaurants, over 2 dozen tours & activities along with Descanso Beach Club, Island Spa, a beachfront conference center, as well as Banning House & Harbor Reef Restaurant in Two Harbors. Come to Catalina Island "California's Island Escape."
Beautiful Santa Catalina Island located just 22 miles off the coast of Los Angeles.
About Catalina Island Company
What We Do
Catalina Island Company has many factions.
- We own and lease real estate.
- We own and operate sightseeing tours on land and water. Whether it be Ziplining, Undersea adventures or Inland Tours, we have it all!
- We own and operate the world-famous Casino Building. (Not a gambling casino. Our casino has an 1184 seat theater and a beautiful ballroom, which hosts many major events such as a Blues Festival, Jazz Festival, and Country Music Festival.) We offer tours through this art-deco wonder every day.
- We own and operate a Campground right outside of Avalon.
- We own and operate three hotel properties. The Pavilion Hotel is just 14 steps from the beach and the Hotel Atwater is the largest hotel on the island. Our premiere hotel, Mt Ada is the original Wrigley mansion.
- We run the only gas station in Avalon and own and operate our own fleet garage for our sightseeing equipment.
- We run Pebbly Beach supply.
- In addition to all of the above, we have the largest reservation department on the island, a planning department, and corporate offices to keep all of our business going.
The ideal candidate will have an enthusiasm and a passion for creating the ultimate guest experience whether it be at one of our fine hotels, our signature restaurant the Avalon Grille or creating memories for our guests as they enjoy over 25 various tours & activities. Excellent customer service skills with a "can do" attitude and a winning smile will have our guests coming back to Catalina Island "California's Island Escape".
Room and Board
Employee housing available.
We offer a fabulous employee program that includes discounts for hotels, restaurants, retail and free stand-by tickets for tourist attractions, such as zip line, aerial adventure, boat tours and island interior tours. Stand-by tour tickets and hotel discounts are also available for your friends and family to enjoy.
Getting Here and Getting Around
We do not pay your transportation to the island. There are two boat companies that come to the island: Catalina Flyer from Newport Beach (949) 673-5245 or (800) 830-7744, and Catalina Express from Dana Point, Long Beach and San Pedro (310) 519-1212 or 1(800) 618-5533. You will need to call for a reservation. Times of departures vary according to boat company, day of the week and time of year. Also the cost is different depending on which boat company you use. There’s also a helicopter service called Island Express from Long Beach and San Pedro 1 (800) 2Avalon.
Our staff enjoy hiking, camping, biking and touring the island. They also enjoy discounted adventure tours. Staff can enjoy everything from scuba diving, snorkeling, walking and biking tours as well.
How to Apply
Catalina Island Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. Please click the button below to submit your application.
If you have any further questions, you can e-mail email@example.com
Thanks again for your interest. We looking forward to meeting you.