Spend a Season in the Rugged Colorado Wilderness
Each year Rawah Guest Ranch draws an adventurous, enthusiastic and hardworking team dedicated to delivering the highest quality of service in the guest ranch industry. The ranch is an ideal location for outdoor adventurists and those seeking an all-american seasonal experience at one of Colorado’s finest, authentic, western guest ranches.
In the heart of the Rawah Wilderness Area of the Roosevelt National Forest in Northern Colorado. Located along the CO-WY border about 1.5 hours outside of Fort Collins, CO.
About Rawah Guest Ranch
If you're a dedicated, hardworking, service-driven, team-oriented, and want to spend a summer sharing your passion for the outdoors with awesome clientele from all over the United States and world, we’d love to have you on the team.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualities:
Passion for the outdoor and dude ranch experience we offer our guests
Enthusiastic and service-oriented personality, with a great understanding of excellent customer service
Possesses a hardworking and self-driven work ethic
Understands and prioritizes work-related responsibilities before and above personal recreation/free-time
Follows instructions and works cooperatively with management and coworkers
Able to independently identify and complete additional tasks that have not been assigned by management in order to support the entire staff
Ability to relate well with children, adults and team mates in a professional and service-oriented manner
Positive attitude with ability to demonstrate flexibility and adjust to shifting responsibilities as unexpected tasks arise (and they will!)
Willingness to work beyond specified hours during busiest weeks of the year and/or as other team members need coverage for personal travel/emergencies
ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE:
- Applicants must be available for the entire season May 13th - October 5th each year. Some positions require extended availability.
- ALL members of the Rawah Guest Ranch staff will be asked to fill additional roles on the ranch in other departments as necessary (I.e., supporting the Rawah Kids Program, Front Desk, etc.)
- ALL members of the Rawah Guest Ranch staff will be assigned to host and participate in multiple evening activities and special events throughout the week
Room and Board
On-site room and board is included for all seasonal employees.
Why work for Rawah Guest Ranch?
Competitive pay with overtime, room and board included
Colorado’s most spectacular work environment, in the heart of the Roosevelt National Forest
Enjoy all the ranch has to offer in your time off (generally Wednesday late mornings following guest departure, until Thursdays mid-day; additional personal time off during the week will be coordinated with Management and co-workers in your department)
Amenities: Wifi, on-site land lines for personal phone calls (no cell service on the ranch)
Getting Here and Getting Around
Vehicles are not required, but strongly suggested for those who would like to get off the ranch during time off. Rawah’s remote location makes having a car a perk for personal travel.
Guests always come first. However, employees can enjoy all ranch-offered activities during time off – horseback riding, fly fishing, hiking/camping/backpacking, biking, and shooting & archery ranges are available all while enjoying the spectacular Rawah Wilderness Area, one of Colorado’s spectacular hidden gems.
How to Apply
(1) Download and complete the employment application available online at rawahranch.com/dude-ranch-jobs/
(2) Include your updated resume along with 2 personal references
(3) Provide a recent picture of yourself and/or social media handles
(5) Note YOUR NAME and POSITION YOU'RE APPLYING FOR in the Subject: line