Reach New Heights in The majestic Tetons! Come earn some unforgettable experiences on our amazing team!
At Grand Targhee Resort, you can reach new heights! Grand Targhee Resort is a year-round destination situated on the western slopes of the Tetons in the Caribou-Targhee National Forest. In the summer Grand Targhee has over 60 miles of multi-use trails, 2,200 vertical feet of lift serviced downhill trails and much more! During the winter there are 2602 skiable acres and over 500 inches of snow.
Located on the Western slopes of the Tetons, just outside Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming, and a stones throw away from Yellowstone National Park.
About Grand Targhee Resort
Whether you are in a seasonal or year-round position, Grand Targhee is the perfect place to take your career to the next level. We are looking for hardworking individuals who love the outdoors, mountains and providing excellent guest service. We seek to employ self-motivated people that take pride in their work and have a strong work ethic.
Grand Targhee Resort is a year-round destination situated on the western slopes of the Tetons in the Caribou-Targhee National Forest.
Throughout the winter Grand Targhee Resort is a hidden skier and snowboarder’s paradise, and is Wyoming’s best-kept secret offering 2600 skiable acres and an average of 500 inches of light, dry Teton powder every season.
In the summer you will find over 70 miles of multi-use trails, unbeatable singletrack, and 2,200 vertical feet of lift-serviced downhill mountain biking trails. Grand Targhee Resort is the perfect base camp for your summer adventures with Grand Teton National Park directly to the East and Yellowstone National Park to the North. For the music lover, the resort hosts two world-class, award-winning music festivals: Targhee Fest and the Grand Targhee Bluegrass Festival!
Grand Targhee has developed a reputation of being a quality, guest-focused resort with genuine Western hospitality. Recently the resort and our employees have won numerous awards including Business of the Year by Best of Teton Valley 2016, Top 5 Best Mountain Bike Park in the Northwest in both 2016 and 2017, and the #2 Best Mountain Bike Park in the Northwest of 2014. Targhee Fest was recently voted the #2 Best Music Festival in the Rockies while our Grand Targhee Bluegrass Festival is #7 of the 10 Not-to-miss Ski Town Music Festivals. In the winter we were awarded #2 on Ski Magazine’s Resort Guide 2016: Best Snow and #9 on Forbes Magazine’s: The Top 10 Ski Resorts in North America for 2016. We believe our employees are a critical element of our success, and one of the main reasons the resort has received these accolades, we aim to exceed our guests’ expectations and project a positive image of our resort at all times. Join our team for the summer of 2020, or remainder of the 2019/20 winter!
The Employee Experience
Our Mission Statement is to inspire guests to discover genuine experiences and adventures in the heart of the Tetons, and our employees get to experience that first hand. We have a down to earth group of employees whose genuine mountain hospitality and enjoyment of our uncrowded slopes is apparent to guests and co-workers everyday. Employees keep coming back for the small resort vibe, like minded co-workers and to have big uncrowded, slopes and trails as their break room!
Live life where you play! We are looking for hard working individuals who love the outdoors, mountains and providing excellent guest service. Self motivated people that take pride in their work and have a strong work ethic. J-1 workers only accepted via Spirit Cultural Exchange, please visit their website.
Room and Board
Grand Targhee Resort has partnered with Teton Valley Resort in Victor, ID for the Winter 2019/20 season to provide employees with outstanding accommodations. Grand Targhee employees living in Employee Housing will enjoy Teton Valley Resort’s awe-inspiring location nestled in the Southern Teton Valley with all the amenities of a world-class lodging resort.
All units include:
- All utilities covered, including internet, and snow removal
- Gas Fireplace in every unit
- Smart TV
- Full kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counter tops, and Cookware/Utensils
- Living Room and Bedroom Furniture + Closet Space
- Bed Linens
- Keypad Entry
- Shared Laundry (Coin Operated)
- XL Hot Tub ($4.00 per session during scheduled hours - price and availability may vary),
- Club-House Use (Movies, games and recreational space)
- Complimentary Shuttles (Downtown Victor, Downtown Driggs, Grand Targhee Resort
- On-site Spa (Fee services available include: massages, sauna, hair/nails, and skin care)
Available unit configurations include:
- Deluxe Single Bedroom with two twin-sized bunk beds in shared room (4 beds). $125 per person per pay period
- Loft Cabin with two twin-sized bunk beds in shared room (4 beds); one loft twin bed space (1 bed). $125 p/p p/pp for twin bunk, $150 p/p p/pp for loft twin
- Deluxe Single Bedroom with two twin-sized bunk beds in shared room shared by two people max. $195 per person per pay period (Limited availability)
All options require a $200 refundable deposit in advance (No interest loan assistance available through the Community Resource Center of Teton Valley).
*Other options may be available through Grand Targhee Property Management after employment has been secured.
Funefits - The Perks for Grand Targhee Employees!
- Employee Winter/ Summer Season Pass and Dependent Passes
- Reciprocal Skiing/ Mountain Biking at Area Resorts
- Free Buddy Ski/ Music Festival Passes
- Food and Beverage Discounts
- Free Employee Shuttle
- Skiing/ Mountain Biking Lessons
- Retail and Rental Discounts
- Lodging Discounts
- Discounted Whitewater Rafting and Other Off-Site Activities
- Off Mountain in Town Discounts at Retailers, Restaurants, Climbing Gym and more!
- To view a complete list of Funefits (fun benefits) please visit our website
Getting Here and Getting Around
Part of what makes Grand Targhee Resort special is that we are somewhat secluded, but getting here is still easy. We’re located at 3300 East Ski Hill Road in Alta, Wyoming on the Western side of the Teton Mountains, just 50 minutes from Jackson Hole, WY and 90 minutes from Idaho Falls. Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks are just a short scenic drive, hike or bike away!
- Skiing/ Snowboarding
- Mountain Biking
- Snowshoeing/ Nature Tours
- Hiking/ Backpacking
- Employee Parties and Events
- Music Festivals
- Fly Fishing/ Whitewater Rafting
- Horseback Riding
- And A Lot More
How to Apply
Please click APPLY HERE to view available positions posted on our website and complete our online application.
**J-1 workers only accepted via Spirit Cultural Exchange**
Contact Grand Targhee Human Resources with any questions:
307-353-2300 ext. 1320 or email@example.com