Granby Ranch is hiring now for Winter 2023-2024 positions. Join us for an incredible season in the Rocky Mountains!
Granby Ranch is a four-season mountain community offering downhill and cross-country skiing, hiking, delicious cuisine, unique mountain weddings and so much more. Our mission is to create a community where families, friends and team members can connect, live, play and enjoy the natural environment of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
Nestled in the majestic Rocky Mountains, Granby Ranch is 90 miles north west of Denver in Granby Colorado. We are 25 minutes from Winter Park, 25 minutes from the western entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park, and 8 minutes from the town of Granby. Granby offers a western hospitality and a friendly small town vibe that makes visitors feel right at home.
About Granby Ranch
Granby Ranch provides an opportunity to work and play in the Colorado Rocky Mountains without the hassle of huge crowds, endless lines and corporate resorts. At Granby Ranch, you can experience skiing, hiking, and mountain biking in Colorado with friendly, hassle-free hospitality. Just an hour and a half from Denver and all the big city has to offer, unique Colorado experiences are endless while living and working in Grand County.
The Employee Experience
Employees at Granby Ranch will have a small mountain town experience that feels like family. You will work in a place where everyone knows your name and every team member is valued. We celebrate successes and recognize outstanding performance with monthly recognition events. Take an outing to the local bowling alley, visit breweries and distilleries, shuttle to a nearby ski area, or just enjoy the day on your own hiking, biking, skiing, or snowshoeing. The Colorado experience is waiting for you at Granby Ranch!
Employees who enjoy working with others for the success of the team and strive for continuously learn and grow will find success at Granby Ranch. Successful team members proactively engage with guests and interact positively with coworkers to deliver the best possible experience each day.
Room and Board
Granby Ranch offers employee housing including private room options. Rent varies based upon availability, and is taken directly out of biweekly paychecks. A security deposit of $325 (refundable) and an admin fee of $75 (non-refundable) are due upon check-in. We recommend paying at least one week's rent upon check-in but do not require it. Having a car is recommended but not required; employee transportation is provided during the winter season between the housing unit, work, and the grocery store. Housing inspections are conducted biweekly.
Employees receive F&B, Rentals, and Retail discounts at the resort. City Market in Granby and Safeway in Fraser offer affordable groceries nearby.
- FREE Granby Ranch Ski Pass and deeply discounted ski/snowboard rentals (daily only)
- Complimentary day-lift passes for friends and family (# varies based on FT/PT status)
- Real Deal program offering FREE skiing at 13 Colorado Ski Country resorts
- Access to a Colorado Ski Country USA Gold Pass, which provides free usage of 22 Colorado Ski Country USA Member Resorts. Food & Beverage discounts
- Gear and Clothing discounts through Outdoor Pro-link, Expert Voice and Shoes for Crews
- FREE Ski/Snowboard lessons - group lesson/space available
- 50% discount on Food and non-alcoholic beverages in the dining hall
- 25% off in the Retail Shop
- Discounts in the Tune Shop
- ...and more!
Getting Here and Getting Around
General Transportation Information
- For Google Maps, please use 1000 Village Road, Granby, CO 80446.
- Winter Season - vehicle strongly recommended; Granby Ranch provides employee shuttle to and from work to offsite housing locations and grocery store.
- Lift Bus runs between Winter Park and Granby - FREE
Transportation from Airport
- Home James - door to door shuttle service (https://www.ridehj.com/)
- Granby Ranch Shuttle if available, fee TBD
- Greyhound Bus
- Bustang (https://ridebustang.com/)
Grand County provides four seasons of fun! There's something for everyone right around the corner!
- Granby Ranch - downhill, cross country or snowshoe, right in our backyard: FREE!
- Downhill skiing at more than 20 ski resorts: FREE!
- Tubing at Fraser Tubing Hill
- Hot Sulphur Springs
- Cross country skiing, snowshoeing, ice skating and more at YMCA of the Rockies: Snow Mountain Ranch
- Grand Lake Theater
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Bowling, movie theater and billiards at The Foundry
- Wineries, breweries and distilleries
... and so much more to discover!
How to Apply
Visit http://granbyranch.com/careers to learn more and apply!