Experience the Jewel of the Sierras at South Lake Tahoe w/ Aramark Tahoe Jobs
Zephyr Cove Resort and Lake Tahoe Adventures are the best of both worlds: the beauty of a pristine mountain lake setting combined with the thrill of new adventures. On the South Shore of Lake Tahoe, there are many things to see and do from enjoying a hike along lakeview trails, chilling on the beach, or enjoying a show at the theatre after an afternoon shopping trip.
Only one hour from Reno, Lake Tahoe is easily accessible, and above all, it offers a fabulous escape from the world below.
About Zephyr Cove Resort
With year-round activities, indoors and out, and virtually round-the-clock entertainment options, there are few destinations that rival America's premier alpine lake.
That's the pitch to come visit. We'd like you to think about living and working here.
Lake Tahoe Fun Facts:
- Lake Tahoe's depth is up to 1,685 feet, with an average of 989 feet
- The shoreline stretches 42 miles in CA and 30 miles in NV
- The lake's surface elevation is 6,229 feet above sea level
- Its capacity is 122,160,280 acre-feet of water
Aramark Destinations is committed to the safety of our teams, clients, and customers. We continue to implement procedures and policies across our locations to keep everyone safe and healthy. From operations, and employee communities we are redefining the experience to meet safety guidelines while maximizing the seasonal experience. Aramark will continue to monitor available information and resources regarding COVID-19, including state and local law, and the following guidance may be modified as new information becomes available.
Here are a few things you can expect as a team member:
- Contactless Interviews: Virtual and phone interviews are available with all our locations.
- Housing and Employee Communities: We have implemented enhanced sanitation practices to keep our team members safe within all Employee Community Facilities.
- Employee Training: Extensive and detailed training on all safety policies and procedures for each team member during their onboarding and throughout the season.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Facial coverings and additional personal protective equipment are provided to associates, based on your position.
- Vaccination Status: Some of our locations require all individuals working on-site to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. Please review job descriptions for further information.
The Employee Experience
Come create a path full of adventure here at Lake Tahoe!
This remote, beautiful, freshwater lake in the Sierra Nevada Mountains is bound to give you an experience like no other. The peaceful yet thrilling outdoor environment with endless summer activities, like hiking, kayaking, and boating, along with wintertime activities like snowmobiling, creates an enjoyable work atmosphere for everyone! Come help craft a quality hospitality experience with other individuals while enjoying the fun of every season. This is the perfect opportunity to get hands-on work experience in the hotel and restaurant business. With a fast pace environment, a strong team, and a beautiful outdoor scene, employees here get to live in a truly fun work environment, with the opportunity to grow their careers and pursue their personal interests.
Do you enjoy wildlife? Does snowmobiling, snow grooming, and working on a close-knit team alongside a beautiful outdoor view sound exciting? If so, then Lake Tahoe is the place for you!
Our ideal candidate is positive, welcoming, and has a desire to learn and grow. In addition, they strive to provide memorable experiences for all guests, coworkers, and clients.
Some General Qualifications include:
- A customer service attitude and a desire to learn
- Strong communication skills & time management
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Being able to work on a team
Room and Board
We have limited RV sites during the spring, summer, and fall. RV Sites are full for 2022.
We also have a limited number of shared dorm-style housing at $60/week, which includes double occupancy bunk bed rooms with mini-fridge, microwave, and storage space. Housing is full for 2022.
Associates must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 in order to live in housing.
Additional housing can be located through Craigslist Reno/Tahoe.
- 35% off Food & Beverage, excluding alcohol
- 20% off retail outlets, excluding alcohol
- 2 complimentary tickets to day cruises
- Lodging discounts are available upon request subject to availability
- Get to explore the breathtaking beauty around Lake Tahoe
- Limited housing available and year-round employment opportunities available
- Bonus programs are available at the end of each work season
- Winter at the lake, boat sightseeing tours, snowmobiling, and a beautiful view of the winter season scenery
Getting Here and Getting Around
The closest airport to Tahoe is the Reno/Tahoe airport. Zephyr Cove Resort is located 40 miles from Reno airport.
Public transportation is available within the surrounding community.
Tahoe's South Shore offers the best in outdoor recreation, with boating and beach activities, cruises, fishing, hiking, and golf as well as world-class casinos and exciting nightlife. Zephyr Cove Resort & Marina, NV, South Shore's most complete lakeside resort, puts you in the center of all the action. Its full-service Marina offers watercraft and water toy rentals, M.S. Dixie II sightseeing cruises, parasailing and more. Zephyr Cove Resort features lodging, dining, shopping, an RV Park & Campground, and is home to one of the largest snowmobile tour centers in the US.
Lake Tahoe Cruises offers fun and entertaining sightseeing cruises aboard the classic paddle wheeler MS Dixie II in the heart of South Lake Tahoe, CA. This full-service cruise event planning company also offers year-round weddings, group events, and charters on a variety of vessels and operates the world's only aqua ski shuttle in the winter.
How to Apply
Learn more about our location, jobs, benefits and more.
For a complete list of open positions with descriptions and our on-line application, click APPLY NOW. Remember to check back often as additional positions are posted for positions during all seasons!
Aramark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.