Ocean beaches to lush temperate rain forests, a nature lover’s dream destination!
Are you ready for a challenging work experience in a location overflowing with hiking, camping, and exploring? Then your adventure awaits on Washington's Olympic Peninsula! Experience the idyllic Pacific Northwest at Lake Quinault Lodge, Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort, Lake Crescent Lodge, Log Cabin Resort, and Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park.
About Aramark - Olympic National Park
From ocean beaches to lush temperate rainforests to the Olympic Mountain range rising in the background, we are a nature lover’s dream destination.
Lake Quinault Lodge (year-round location)
A grand, rustic lodge built in 1926 that welcomes guests with warmth, hospitality, and a sincere feeling of home-away-from-home comfort.
Nestled in a picturesque valley surrounded by towering evergreens along the Sol Duc River.
A charming, rustic lodge built in 1915 that serves as an ideal basecamp for enjoying the park while experiencing the charm of a turn-of-the-century resort.
A fun family-oriented resort with cabins, RV & tent spots, boat rentals, and a great place to enjoy all that Lake Crescent has to offer
Mountain area within Olympic National Park with splendid views of the Olympic Mountain Range on clear days. From beautiful wildflowers in the summer to windblown snowdrifts in the winter, there is something to enjoy for everyone. This location offers positions in retail and food service only.
If you are new to the Olympic Peninsula properties, we encourage you to keep reading. If you are familiar with us and are ready to submit an application, CLICK HERE. Remember to check back often as additional positions are posted!
Aramark Destinations is committed to the safety of our teams, clients, and customers. We continue to implement procedures and policies across our locations to keep everyone safe and healthy. From operations, and employee communities we are redefining the experience to meet safety guidelines while maximizing the seasonal experience. Aramark will continue to monitor available information and resources regarding COVID-19, including state and local law, and the following guidance may be modified as new information becomes available.
Here are a few things you can expect as a team member:
- Contactless Interviews: Virtual and phone interviews are available with all our locations.
- Housing and Employee Communities: We have implemented enhanced sanitation practices to keep our team members safe within all Employee Community Facilities.
- Employee Training: Extensive and detailed training on all safety policies and procedures for each team member during their onboarding and throughout the season.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Facial coverings and additional personal protective equipment are provided to associates, based on your position.
The Employee Experience
At Olympic National Park and Forest, you will embark on an experience of a lifetime. Located in the Pacific Northwest, the diverse environments of Washington state allow you to be near incredible glacier-capped peaks, hot springs, forests, and the Pacific coastline. With immense biodiversity, you are bound to be anything but bored.
The ideal candidate has a passion for the outdoors whether it be hiking, backpacking, paddling, or searching for the next viral scenic video. Questioning whether or not Olympic National Park is right for you? Our locations amass a wealth of history from presidential visits and historical designations to culturally significant events. Ideal candidates will have a knack for guest service and do all things with integrity and respect always, one of Aramark’s core principles.
This work-life balance is one of a kind! Come craft the perfect hospitality experience, while experiencing your own wildlife fun.
Lake Quinault Lodge is also open during the Winter Season! Positions include:
- Food and Beverage
Room and Board
Lake Quinault Lodge
Offers a limited space housing option in conjunction with the National Forest Service. Please reach out to the local Human Resources team for more information.
Sol Duc Hot Springs
Offers dormitory-style housing. Rooms have anywhere from four-six people. Restrooms are community-style, down the hall from the rooms. Onsite there is a small community room with a TV and computer and washer & dryer. A meal plan is included in the housing cost. The housing cost is deducted from your paycheck bi-weekly.
Lake Crescent Lodge
Offers dorm-style housing with three people to a room and a bathroom is shared between two rooms (six people share). An employee dining area is located at the lodge and serves three meals a day. There is also a community room with TV, internet, and washers & dryers available. A meal plan is included in the housing cost. The housing cost is deducted from your paycheck bi-weekly.
Those working at Hurricane Ridge are housed at Lake Crescent Lodge.
Log Cabin Resort
Those working at Log Cabin Resort are housed at Lake Crescent Lodge.
At Olympic National Park and Forest, we prioritize a seamless guest experience. We also believe in rewarding hard work and value our employees. Working on our team comes with benefits such as:
- Free Olympic National Park Pass
- Free boat rentals, SUP
- Discounts on Dining & Retail purchases
- Employee rates for Lodge rooms when available
- Employee rates & friends and family rates at other Aramark Leisure locations as available
And during the winter, come take advantage of skiing on Hurricane Ridge, one of the most visited sites at an elevation level of 5,242 feet! This experience is bound to make all of your winter wonderland dreams come true.
Getting Here and Getting Around
Seattle is the best destination of major transportation to the various park locations.
If you are traveling to Lake Crescent Lodge, Sol Duc Hot Springs, Hurricane Ridge or Log Cabin Resort you have the following options:
- Dungeness Bus Lines – Dungeness Bus line makes two trips daily from either downtown Seattle or the airport to Port Angeles. You need to make arrangements to take the bus that arrives in Port Angeles in the late afternoon. If you have to take the later bus you will need to make your own arrangements for lodging for the night and then be picked up in Port Angeles the next day. www.olympicbuslines.com
- Rocket Transportation - http://gorocketman.com/
- Straight Shot - For those well versed in public transportation, take the light rail from SeaTac Airport to the Pike Market district and make your way to the Seattle Ferry Terminal. Walk on to the Bainbridge Island Ferry and catch the Straight Shot Bus to Port Angeles. http://www.clallamtransit.com/
- Local bus routes http://www.clallamtransit.com/
For Lake Quinault Lodge:
After flying into Seattle you have the following options:
- You can take the Greyhound Bus to Olympia. From Olympia, you will need to take Grays Harbor Transit bus #40 to the Hoquiam Station. From Hoquiam Station, you will get bus #60 to Quinault. You can find more information about Grays Harbor transit.
- You can book a van ride from Seatac (Seattle-Tacoma) Airport directly to Aberdeen or even Quinault, depending on how much money you want to spend. The website is http://www.capair.com/
Employees can enjoy free boat rentals at Lake Crescent Lodge, Log Cabin Resort, Lake Quinault Lodge and Fairholme General Store. Employees can take advantage of mineral hot springs at Sol Duc or enjoy discounts on massages. There are hiking trails near each location, whale watching near the San Juan Islands, or take a day trip to Canada or Seattle. Learn to kayak or go white water rafting. Employees can also enjoy retail and food & beverage discounts. Employees are able to explore two temperate rainforests & Pacific Ocean beaches while in Olympic National Park & Forest.
How to Apply
Aramark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.