Adventure Awaits! Spring and Summer Jobs in Olympic National Park
If you are interested in a summer overflowing with hiking, camping and exploring and are ready for a challenging work experience, your adventure awaits on the Olympic Peninsula! Lake Quinault Lodge, Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort, Lake Crescent Lodge and Log Cabin Resort and Hurricane Ridge are proud members of Aramark Leisure.
Olympic National Park, Washington
About Aramark - Olympic National Park
From ocean beaches to lush temperate rainforests, with the Olympic Mountain range rising in the background, we are a nature lover’s dream destination.
Lake Quinault Lodge ~ a grand, rustic lodge built in 1926 that welcomes guests with warmth, hospitality and a sincere feeling of home-away-from home comfort.
Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort ~ is nestled in a picturesque valley surrounded by towering evergreens along the Sol Duc River.
Lake Crescent Lodge ~ a charming, rustic lodge built in 1915 serves as an ideal basecamp for enjoying the park while experiencing the charm of a turn-of-the-century resort.
Log Cabin Resort ~ a fun family oriented resort with cabins, RV & tent spots and boat rentals. A great place to enjoy all Lake Crescent has to offer.
Hurricane Ridge ~ mountain area within Olympic National Park with splendid views of the Olympic Mountain Range on clear days. From beautiful wildflowers in the summer to windblown snow drifts in the winter there is something to enjoy for everyone. This location offers positions in Retail and Food Service only.
If you are new to the Olympic Peninsula properties, we encourage you to keep reading. If you are familiar with us, and are ready to submit an application for Summer 2019, CLICK HERE. Don't forget to check back often as additional positions are posted!
The ideal candidate has a passion for the outdoors; whether it be hiking, backpacking, paddling or searching for the next viral scenic photo. The outdoors aren't your shtick? Our locations amass a wealth of history from presidential visits and historical designations to culturally significant events. Ideal candidates will have a knack for guest service and do all things with integrity and respect always, one of Armark's core principles.
Room and Board
Lake Quinault Lodge ~ has a limited space housing option in conjunction with the National Forest Service. Please reach out to the local Human Resources team for more information.
Sol Duc Hot Springs ~ offers dormitory style housing. Rooms have anywhere from four – six people. Restrooms are community style down the hall from the rooms. Onsite there is a small community room with a TV and computer and washer & dryer. A meal plan is included in the housing cost. The housing cost is deducted from your paycheck bi-weekly.
Lake Crescent Lodge ~ offers dorm style housing with three people to a room and a bathroom is shared between two rooms (six people share). An employee dining area is located at the lodge and serves three meals a day. There is also a community room with TV, internet and washers & dryers available. A meal plan is included in the housing cost. The housing cost is deducted from your paycheck bi-weekly.
Hurricane Ridge ~ Those working at Hurricane Ridge are housed at Lake Crescent Lodge.
Log Cabin Resort ~ Those working at Log Cabin Resort are housed at Lake Crescent Lodge.
- Free Olympic National Park Pass
- Free boat rentals, SUP
- Discounts on Dining & Retail purchases
- Employee rates for Lodge rooms when available
- Employee rates & friends and family rates at other Aramark Leisure locations as available
Getting Here and Getting Around
Seattle is the best destination for major transportation to the locations.
If you are traveling to Lake Crescent Lodge, Sol Duc Hot Springs, Hurricane Ridge or Log Cabin Resort you have the following options:
- Dungeness Bus Lines – Dungeness Bus line makes two trips daily from either downtown Seattle or the airport to Port Angeles. You need to make arrangements to take the bus that arrives in Port Angeles in the late afternoon. If you have to take the later bus you will need to make your own arrangements for lodging for the night and then be picked up in Port Angeles the next day. www.olympicbuslines.com
- Rocket Transportation - http://gorocketman.com/
- Straight Shot - For those well versed in public transportation, take the light rail from SeaTac Airport to the Pike Market district and make your way to the Seattle Ferry Terminal. Walk on to the Bainbridge Island Ferry and catch the Straight Shot Bus to Port Angeles. http://www.clallamtransit.com/
- Local bus routes http://www.clallamtransit.com/
For Lake Quinault Lodge:
After flying into Seattle you have the following options:
- You can take the Greyhound Bus to Olympia. From Olympia you will need to take Grays Harbor transit bus #40 to the Hoquiam Station. From the Hoquiam Station you will get bus #60 to Quinault. You can find more information about Grays Harbor transit at https://ghtransit.com
- You can book a van ride from Seatac (Seattle-Tacoma) Airport directly to Aberdeen or even Quinault, depending on how much money you want to spend. The website is http://www.capair.com/
Employees can enjoy free boat rentals at Lake Crescent Lodge, Log Cabin Resort, Lake Quinault Lodge and Fairholme General Store. Employees can take advantage of mineral hot springs at Sol Duc or enjoy discounts on massages. There are hiking trails near each location, whale watching near the San Juan Islands, or take a day trip to Canada or Seattle. Learn to kayak or go white water rafting. Employees can also enjoy retail and food & beverage discounts. Employees are able to explore two temperate rainforests & Pacific Ocean beaches while in Olympic National Park & Forest.
How to Apply
Aramark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.