Your customer service skills are needed on a horse & bison ranch close to Zion National Park!
Minutes from Zion National Park!
- Mount Carmel, Utah
- $12.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Working at Zion Mountain Ranch provides a beautiful rural setting to live and work in with multiple opportunities for Southern Utah outdoor recreation in your time off.
Previous hospitality and clerical experience is not required, but helpful. Positive personalities and a strong work ethic are a must!
Housing is included for a $2/day maintenance fee, or your own RV with free hook-ups would be welcomed. 1 free employee meal is available each day.
In order to provide both guests and staff with the highest quality experience we can, we, in turn, require high standards in grooming and maintain a drug and alcohol abuse-free work and living environment.
Front Desk AGENT
- Full time Year around position needed.
- Tasks will include taking reservations & working with the reservation program, greeting and helping guests, and store clerking.
- Our guests dictate your job description somewhat, and for this reason, applicants must be willing to be flexible.
- Knowledge of Southern Utah is helpful since guests ask many questions, but not required if you are a quick learner.
- Ability to work in hectic conditions is necessary.
- Education and/or experience in the hospitality industry would be helpful.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is mandatory.
- Must be willing to work holidays and weekends.
Zion Mountain Ranch maintains that vaccination status is a private matter.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, the position you are applying for, your available dates, and why you are interested in working at Zion Mountain Ranch to firstname.lastname@example.org.