Immediate Need for Wrangler Near Zion National Park!
A ranch setting by Zion National Park
- Zion Mountain Ranch bordering Zion Park in Mount Carmel, UT
- $10.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jun 01, 2018)
Our horse program is in need of an immediate guide to provide horse rides at a scenic ranch-style resort bordering the east end of Zion National Park.
This is for a year round position. Our seasonal positions are full.
Applicants must have knowledge about all aspects of horse care and be able to provide quality care for the horse string.
- Feeding of all the ranch's animals, including goats and bison, are a part of the workload.
- Horse training and ferrying experience is preferred. Wilderness First Responder certification is required but can be obtained after employment.
- Most importantly, applicants must enjoy being with a variety of guests from around the world and be able to provide them with a wonderful experience.
- Applicants must keep in mind that this rewarding job requires long hours in an outdoor setting.
- During the slower winter season, this position will expand to include other manual labor as needed by the ranch.
The ranch expects its staff to maintain high standards in grooming and congeniality. We maintain an illegal drug and alcohol abuse-free environment.
On-site housing is included, but providing your own RV with free hook-ups to live in would be welcome. In addition to a salary, staff members who provide a great experience to their riders also earn excellent tips!
This is an ideal place to work if you enjoy spending your time off enjoying all that Southern Utah has to offer. Our busy season runs between the months of March and November. We have both seasonal and year-round options available. Visit us at ZMR.com.
How to Apply
Please send us your resume, the position you are applying for, as well as an explanation as to why you are interested in this position. Photos or videos of you on horseback are also welcome.