Welcome Guests From All Over The World to Zion National Park!
The resort/ranch borders Zion Park in a beautiful rural setting.
- Zion Mountain Ranch bordering Zion National Park in Mount Carmel, UT
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Feb 15, 2018)
Work near beautiful Zion Park on a ranch-like resort at our reception desk.
We are looking for positive individuals to greet and serve our high-end guests from all over the world!
- Tasks will include taking reservations & working with the reservation program, greeting and helping guests, and store clerking.
- Our guests dictate your job description somewhat, and for this reason, you must be willing to be flexible.
- Knowledge of Southern Utah is helpful since guests ask many questions, but not required if you are a quick learner.
- Ability to work in hectic conditions is necessary.
- Education and/or experience in the hospitality industry would be helpful.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is mandatory.
This job is ideal if you like to spend your off hours enjoying the many outdoor activities of Southern Utah.The ranch maintains high standards in personal grooming and actions. We are an illegal drug and alcohol abuse-free establishment. Applicant must be able to work some Sunday's and most holidays. We have multiple positions available right now, so we can offer both seasonal and year-round employment. There is a supervisor position available as well. Beyond the reception desk, we have all other types of hospitality jobs available, so bring a friend!
On-site housing is included, but your own RV is welcomed as well with free hook-ups.
Visit us at ZMR.com
How to Apply
Please email us your resume, the position you are applying for, and why you are interested in this particular position.