Yellowstone + Great Job = An Amazing Opportunity
Geysers, Bears, Wolves, Trails, Waterways and You!
- Gardiner, MT
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (Apr 01, 2019)
LIVE AND WORK IN THE HEART OF BEAUTIFUL YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK!
Yellowstone Park Service Stations (YPSS) is the oldest concessioner in Yellowstone National Park. We offer some of the best jobs in the area. To live and work in the Park area can be a life-changing experience. We offer access to endless adventure opportunities and connections to people you will make memories and friendships with that last a lifetime.
To complement our operations in the interior of the Park, we also operate a full-service auto and repair facility in Gardiner, MT at the North entrance to Yellowstone National Park. We believe in providing a high-quality service/product at reasonable rates while operating as eco-friendly as possible. As members of the community, we also desire to donate substantially back to our community by volunteering and/or financially.
We are currently seeking applicants for an Service Advisor position at our auto repair facility in Gardiner. No prior automotive repair facility exposure required but experience in a similar environment would be beneficial. We are committed to providing training and support. This position is full time with benefits and a very competitive wage including potential housing.
Benefits (Dessert) First!
- One of the biggest backyards in America! With 2.2 million acres, you can take advantage of the employee recreation program for guided hikes, sports, seminars, and other events. You can find more at ycerp.org.
- Identity: with YPSS you are a name, not a number
- Looking for the 'Wildlife?' Yellowstone is home to the largest concentration of free-roaming wildlife in lower 48.
- Two days off per week to hike, fish, view wildlife, mountain bike, and more. The adventure is up to you! Who needs Gold's Gym?!
- 1st place: Yellowstone is the first National Park
- International: You will be exposed to folks from all over the world
- Lifelong friendships!
- Hooked: Yellowstone is home to some the nation's premier fly fishing waters
- Yellowstone is home to over 300 active geysers
- Mountain lifestyle: gateway to experience life out West
- A new adventure that will change your life!
-Provide exceptional customer service in a high volume, fast pace auto repair environment. Need to practice patience and empathy in relation to the customer’s current predicament and plan how we can potentially “salvage” their Yellowstone vacation. Nurturing and growing customer relationships is a priority.
-Maintain customer rapport by listening to concerns, explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtain customer's approval of estimates; obtain and provide contact telephone numbers; answer questions; assist customer with finding temporary transportation and overnight accommodations when necessary. Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day and update customers as needed
-Order and receive parts. Assist with inventory, stocking, and cleaning.
-Promote the sales of labor, parts, and accessories. Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for parts/labor and approximate timeframe for completion
-Maintain rapport with vendors. Speak with vendors regarding the availability and shipment of parts. Arrange unique pickup and/or shipment of parts to best meet needs of customers
-Verify the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order, contact the customer to advise of completion. Explain all completed work and charges to customers
-Obtain customer payments via cash, check, or credit card
-Must be able to multi-tasking while maintaining attention to detail and overall location orderliness.
-Flexibility to adapt to the daily business environment. Team player work ethic, flexibility to perform outside of this job description to help in any way needed.
-Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision
-‘Clean’ driving record is preferred for vehicle insurance purposes
-Assist with social media platforms
-Self-motivation including a passion to increase sales and profits
-Report directly to owner and/or shop manager. Communicate and work closely with automotive technicians.