Free ski passes, completion bonuses, and the chance to meet people from all over the world!
Snow Mountain Ranch is located between Winter Park and Grand Lake, which is the largest natural body of water in Colorado and also home to the western entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Snow Mountain Ranch, Colorado
- $230.00 / week
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (Feb 24, 2020)
WINTER SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT INCENTIVES:
WORK COMPLETION BONUS OF $100 PER MONTH THROUGH MAY 2020
TONS OF EMPLOYEE PERKS--DISCOUNTED GEAR RENTALS, SKI PASSES, FULL YMCA OF THE ROCKIES - SNOW MOUNTAIN RANCH MEMBERSHIP, AND MORE!
Are you a positive and professional person?
Do you look for new and exciting challenges in your daily work routine?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this may be the position for you!
The YMCA of the Rockies is looking for passionate individuals to join our Housekeeping team to delight our customers and provide outstanding levels of customer service.
The YMCA of the Rockies operates two year-round family resorts and conference centers on each side of Rocky Mountain National Park: Estes Park Center located in Estes Park, CO, and Snow Mountain Ranch located in Granby, CO, right next to Winter Park Resort and Grand Lake, CO.
Are you able to meet the following Housekeeping - Staff requirements?
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and staff
- Must have the ability to be motivated, energetic, and effective while working with others on 2-12 person teams.
- Ability to be flexible and work variable shifts that include weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Must be able to spend a large portion of the day walking, climbing stairs, lifting up to 40 pounds (laundry bags / supplies / chairs / tables), and completing manual labor.
- Ability to exemplify qualities of patience, kindness, integrity, accountability, teamwork, and professionalism.
As a YMCA staff member, can you demonstrate:
- Commitment to the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Faith
- Support of the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Excellent customer service skills; for example, being friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Safe work practices and contribute to a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
What we offer our Housekeeping - Staff:
- On-site housing (shared room in a staff dormitory)
- All meals included! Our Dining Hall is open for 3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week, plus discounts to the general store and cafe.
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch facilities, including an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, tennis courts, mini-golf, hiking trails, roller rink, library, and an art center.
- Discounted or free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Free Grand Passes to check-out at Winter Park Resort, Copper Mountain, Steamboat Springs, and Ski Granby, Ranch for downhill skiing. In addition, you have access to our 120 km world-class Nordic Terrain.
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips and activities.
- And much, much more!