Housekeeping Department perks: lodging, meals, bonuses, ski passes, discounted rentals, and more!
Snow Mountain Ranch is located between Winter Park and Grand Lake, which is the largest natural body of water in Colorado and also home to the western entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Snow Mountain Ranch, Colorado
- $230.00 / week
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 18, 2019)
The YMCA of the Rockies is looking for passionate individuals to join our Housekeeping team to delight our customers and provide outstanding levels of customer service.
The YMCA of the Rockies operates two year-round family resorts and conference centers on each side of Rocky Mountain National Park: Estes Park Center located in Estes Park, CO; Snow Mountain Ranch located in Winter Park, CO
Are you able to meet the following Housekeeping requirements?
- Maintain positive and professional attitude towards guests and staff
- Must have the ability to be motivated, energetic, and effective while working with others on 2-12 person teams.
- Ability to be flexible and work variable shifts that include weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Must be able to spend a large portion of the day walking, climbing stairs, lifting up to 40 pounds (laundry bags / supplies / chairs / tables), and completing manual labor.
- Ability to exemplify qualities of patience, kindness, integrity, accountability, teamwork and professionalism.
What we offer our Housekeeping Staff:
- Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free Wi-Fi and no bills!)
- Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
- Discounted gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Free Grand Passes to check-out for Winter Park Resort, Steamboat Springs, Copper Mountain, and Ski Granby Ranch
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Resident Office
- And much, much more…
The YMCA of the Rockies has a strict policy for drug and alcohol on property during your employment.