Looking to grow in your career & personal life? Join us and receive lodging, bonuses, & ski passes!
Snow Mountain Ranch is located between Winter Park and Grand Lake, which is the largest natural body of water in Colorado and also home to the western entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Snow Mountain Ranch, Colorado
- $230.00 / week
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Oct 21, 2019)
POSITION AVAILABLE: NOW THROUGH MAY 2020
*WORK INCENTIVES* Those in the Housekeeping, Food Service, and Buildings & Grounds Departments will be eligible for a Work Completion Bonus ($100.00/month until May 2020).
Are you a positive and professional person?
Do you look for new and exciting challenges in your daily work routine?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we may be the place to grow your career and personal life.
The YMCA of the Rockies is looking for passionate individuals to join our Housekeeping team to delight our customers and provide outstanding levels of customer service. We operate two year-round family resorts and conference centers on each side of Rocky Mountain National Park: Estes Park Center located in Estes Park, CO; Snow Mountain Ranch located in Winter Park, CO
Are you able to meet the following Housekeeping requirements?
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and staff
- Must have the ability to be motivated, energetic, and effective while working with others on 2-12 person teams.
- Ability to be flexible and work variable shifts that include weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Must be able to spend a large portion of the day walking, climbing stairs, lifting up to 40 pounds (laundry bags / supplies / chairs / tables), and completing manual labor.
- Ability to exemplify qualities of patience, kindness, integrity, accountability, teamwork and professionalism.
Do you possess the ability to demonstrate the following?
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, depending on the position
What we offer our Housekeeping Staff:
- Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free wifi and no bills!)
- Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
- Discounted gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Resident Office
- And much, much more…
The YMCA of the Rockies has a strict policy for drug and alcohol on property during your employment.