Join our Outdoor Education team between August - October 2019! Room & board provided.
Snow Mountain Ranch is located between Winter Park and Grand Lake, which is the largest natural body of water in Colorado and also home to the western entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Snow Mountain Ranch, Colorado
- $250.00 / week
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Aug 12, 2019)
Dates Needed: Mid-August through Mid-October 2019
POSITION SUMMARY: Facilitate adventure/outdoor-based programs including low/high elements challenge course, environmental education, climbing wall and day hike interpretations.
COMPENSATION: This is a seasonal, hourly (based on 40 hours/week) position paying $250/week with additional employee benefits including:
- Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free WiFi and no bills!)
- Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Other employee perks and discounts, including:
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft shop
- Free Grand Passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort – limited number available, first come first served basis)
- Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Human Resources Office
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges (with some date restrictions based on season/occupancy)